18- The Library

After two more lessons, Skyler knows for sure, everybody hates her. They all look at her with hate, and sometimes, people seem to want to kill her. It only gets worse with the Flying Lesson. Madame Hooch, who has eyes that remind Skyler of Heimdall's, tells them to 'demand' their broom to get up. The only ones who succeed in that, right at their first attempt, are Harry, Skyler and Draco. Now, Skyler not only receives looks of hate, but also of envy. Weird enough, this makes Skyler feel guilty... like she actually did something wrong. "At the count of three," Madame Hooch starts, "you lift yourself up from the ground, rise three feet, and come back to the ground again. Okay. One, two..." She didn't mentioned three. There was no reason to say three. Neville Longbottom, a lost Gryffindor, lost the control of his broom, and flies up high, for almost ten feet. "Come back down here Mr Longbottom, immediately!" Madame Hooch shouts. But Neville's broom takes the lead, and flies into a wall. Skyler can hear Neville's wrist crack and knows it's broken. No longer on his broom, Skyler sees him falling down, from 40 feet or more! The other children are panicking, screaming that someone should do something. Idiots, Skyler thinks, before aiming her wand on Neville, saying a spell she saw in her Charms book. "Arresto Momentum!" She says clearly, and just before Neville hits the ground, he slows down, and gets on the ground slowly. He's sobbing, because of his wrist, but at least there's no further damage. "Who did that spell?!" Madame Hooch shouts again. Skyler slowly raises her hand, scared for judgement. The entire group turns around, and looks surprised. "Well, Ms...?" "Foster, Ma'am." "Well, Ms Foster, you saved Mr Longbottom's life, twenty points to Slytherin. Very good work, Ms Foster." Madame Hooch says. 

When she finally has spare time, Skyler runs to the library. It's the place she wanted to go from the moment she entered the castle. "Are we into reading?" Kelly swishes from her left wrist. "Yes Kel, I do. It's amazing to escape the world of stupid people, and take place in the world of books..." Skyler's eyes turn dreamy. "Dear, don't fall asssleep. The library, remember?" The snake reminds her. Skyler smiles and lifts up her sleeve, looking at the snake on her wrist. Something changed. "Kelly? Do you still, grow?" She asks hesitantly. The snake flicks with her golden eyes, responding a little late. "Of coursssssse I ssssstill grow. I'm a young sssssnake..." Accepting that answer, Skyler turns to the books, and takes out any she thinks are interesting. 

__________________

Okay, guys... I've seen Infinity War, again, but this time, it didn't kill me. Only wounded me, and opened some healed wounds, but yeah... I don't even know why I'm telling you this. But anyways, thanks for reading, and if you have any ideas, please comment! -XXX