27- Choking and Leaving

"So... why are we taking him again?" Tony asks when they walk to the restaurant. He gestures to Loki, who's chained with handcuffs and has a beaten-up face. Skyler and Cassidy shoot him a glare.

"First of all, Edward, he's my freakin' family, and without him, I wouldn't be here. Second: he admitted to be tortured and I found proof for that! So shut up and go eat your beloved shawarma!" Skyler tells him firmly, making Tony hold up his hands in defence.

"Alright, alright. Chill, Spooky. Just asking. And... never call me Edward again, Foster." He adds threateningly.

"It's Thordottír- Foster, not Foster. And... I call you Edward whenever I want, it's not like Tony Stark, is going to punch a 13-year-old girl. Oh, the headlines... I think the press would love it!" Skyler teases, walking past him, into the shawarma restaurant. 

∞∞∞

When everyone has their food, an awkward silence falls upon the group. Natasha is the first who decides to do something about it.

"So, Sky, I was wondering... how's the love life going?" At the mention of a love life, Thor and Loki choke their food.

"LOVE LIFE?!" They yell in unison. Skyler shots Natasha a deadly glare.

"Natasha Romanoff, I'm gonna kill you..." She says under her breath, before answering. "And, fine. No other boyfriends, yet." She adds with a smug grin. This time, Thor, Loki and Clint choke their drinks.

"YET?!" Clint squeals, on a high pitched tone. Skyler and Natasha laugh, so does Cassidy. 

"Alright, I'm missing something, you had a boyfriend? B-but you're 13 years old!" Steve exclaims.  Skyler sighs.

"Cap. In this era, people are allowed to have boyfriends whenever they want. And, by the way, you already met my ex." Skyler explains to him.

"Handsome visitor, was your boyfriend? Girl, you're full of surprises!" Tony says, astonished.

"Never liked the guy." Thor growls.

∞∞∞

The next morning, Skyler wakes up in her bed at the Helicarrier. Today, Thor and Loki are going back to Asgard. After today, life goes on.

"Spooky... are you up? We need to go." Clint asks from behind the door. 

"Coming!" Skyler dresses up and puts all her stuff in her backpack. She opens the door and nods to Clint. In silence they walk to the cars. Natasha is waiting there, with Loki, who's handcuffed and muzzled.

"Ready?" Natasha asks softly, knowing that this moment will be emotional for both Loki and Skyler. Both of them just nod, and the four people take place in one of the cars from S.H.I.E.L.D.

∞∞∞

"So... we're going again." Thor states to the group. Skyler bites back her tears and hugs her father and uncle.

"Please, tell everyone there I love them." She whispers. "I love the two of you too, of course."

"You're not coming with us?" Thor asks, a little disappointed. She shakes her head.

"No... I have a home here. Hogwarts is my home, it always will be. Just... give this to grandfather and tell him to look at this, before the trial of Loki. And... tell mom that I love her, and of course, say hi to my future sibling for me." She adds with a wink. By the mention of 'future sibling' Loki's eyes grow wide for a moment before narrowing them to Thor. The God of Thunder shrugs. Dr. Selvig hands over the Tesseract in a glass tube. Thor takes one handle, and Loki the other one. And in one other moment... they're gone in a flash of blue light.

"So, I assume you're going too?" Cassidy asks Skyler, who nods.

"Yeah, I have to."

"I was wondering, would you like to join us with Christmas, this year?" Tony asks politely. Again, Skyler nods.

"Sure, I see you then. Goodbye everyone, it was very nice to meet you." And with those words, Skyler snaps her finger and teleports back to Hogwarts.

________________

625 words. - We're done with the Avengers. Let's move on to Harry Potter again! I hope you liked it. I'll see you soon.

- lots of love