1

~Instead of writing (y/n) i'm just going to use the name (Elena) and any descriptions but you guys just change it to your name and your descriptions because I personally hate how it looks with "(Y/N)" so I'm just going to see how it works without that, but your 16 and your quirk is forcing pain all through someone's body whenever you want by looking at them.
By the way keep in mind this is just a book, Things I put in it won't be the same as the anime and I'll fix spelling once it's done~

•ELENA'S POV•

"Mum I'm only 16 do you really need to arrange that right now"

"It's better to be prepared, this way you shouldn't get distracted by foolish boys"

"Shoto could be foolish, do you even know him" I said putting my dishes in the sink

"You will call him by Todoroki and you will be polite, what's done is done" my mother replied not moving her eyes from her phone.

I started to put my books in my bag just as a knock on the door caused my mothers eyes to shoot up at me. She walked round the island in the kitchen and turned me to face her so she could straighten me up to her standards.

After flattening out my skirt and school top she turned me to face away from her and tied my hair behind my shoulders then passed me my bag.

"Much more nicer done up than left out to do it's own thing, now smile and be nice" she said pushing me down the hall towards the door my father had opened.

"Hello Todoroki, so nice to see you" my mum spoke sounding how all mums do when trying to make a good impression.

"Good morning" he replied showing a small smile.

I pulled my bag onto my back and placed a kiss on my mums cheek followed by my dads then walked outside pulling the door closed behind me.

"Hey" I said hearing my mum argue behind the door with my father on how rude i was.

"Hey" he replied looking behind me clearly hearing them as well.

I walked down the path and pulled the tie in my hair letting it fall out how it was before my mum mothered it to her likings.

"Sorry about that" I laughed waiting for him to catch up.

Walking to school was a usual thing but having to walk with him was not what I expected to happen when I first seen him around.

"It's okay, same stuff happens at home" he said walking along side me
"My sister tells me every morning, Be polite and be a gentleman" he mocked.

"Same with my mum, my fathers eased up on it all but I don't think she ever will" I replied to him watching the other school kids walk towards the gates.

The walk to school wasn't long which made it easier to handle the awkwardness between the two of us, clearly Todoroki thought that too.

"So my father thinks we should be eating lunch together and trying to spend time together besides class" he said not looking at me

"And what do you think?" I asked looking back towards the gates seeing all the usual girls waiting for him to get there so they could obsess over him like always.

"I wouldn't mind, it'd stop the girls from following me around" he shrugged
"Could help sort out the awkwardness between us but it's really your decision" he added stopping just before the gates and looking at me.

I could see momo coming down the path to meet me where she always did before school and kept my eyes on her thinking about what he had said.

"Yeah sounds good" I replied turning back to Todoroki who was already playing oblivion to the girls calling out to him.