38

A/N: it's 2:35am so i'll check the spelling tomorrow when i wake up, if this doesn't make sense then i apologise i did rush it really but i'll fix it tomorrow along with the other one when I'm not so sleep deprived.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

i knew elena would be leaving again after her training and my plan of sneaking out to follow her wasn't exactly an easy thing to do when you're on house arrest.

if she caught me i didn't exactly have a reason beside being curious about where she's going everyday.

when i heard kirishima come back into the dorms i gestured for him to follow me so i knew deku wouldn't be able to hear.

"i need you to cover for me if aizawa comes back after training"

"why"

"so i can go see what elena's doing every time she leaves" i added

"so your going to follow her"

"would you just do it" i said growing tired of the conversation already.

"yeah fine whatever"

i had finished my half of the common room before everyones training was finished and went upstairs to change before everyone got back.

"elena's leaving, you should go now if you don't want to get caught" kirishima said leaning against the door frame to my room.

"everyones on their way back now so they'll see you leave if you wait any longer" he added causing me to give him a nod before following him back down stairs.

"and dude, if she's up to something personal just leave it. if she wanted us to know she would of said something"

"okay whatever" i said shoving my hands in my pockets as i left.

when i got to where she was training i saw aizawa walking back towards the school meaning he wasn't going back to the dorms, probably till tomorrow morning.

i waited for her to get a little bit ahead of me so she wouldn't notice that i was following.

following her was probably a silly thing to do but i wasn't about to turn around and go back now, besides i know i'm not the only one interested in where she's been going.

the whole class is.

i had never been on this side of town, i wouldn't of thought she would have to.

eventually i watched as she wrapped her cloth around a pole pulling on it till a ladder came falling down from a fire exit for her to climbed up it till she got to the roof.

i watched till she stood up on the roof and carried on before i even started climbing up it only sticking my head up at the top to look over at what she was doing.

i could recognise the dude straight away making me feel sick that he was even near her.

as much as i wished she didn't, she had to of known he was a villain.

i watched her follow him to the edge of the building as they talked before she climbed up on the ledge turning to face him.

what the hell are you doing idiot i thought as she looked behind her before looking back at him.

my breathing stopped when i noticed her start tilting back till her whole body disappeared off the side of the building only to start again when i heard her call out to the man still standing up on the building.

i could only see his head when i looked back over at him seeing him going down what could only be another fire exit as i stood up on the roof slowly making my way over to the ledge they were at.