12

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

"Kirishima and Sero are here Bakugou" I heard mum calling from down stairs.

I could hear them walking up the stairs towards my room and rolled over in my bed to see what the time was.

"It's passed lunch time dude what are you still doing in bed"

"I was up all night shitty hair shut up"

"Mina said her parents are out if Friday night needs to be at hers" Sero said dragging the desk chair out and sitting on it backwards.

"We can have it here my parents are going away" I said running my hand down my face to wipe the sleep out of my eyes.

"Your parents usually go out on Saturdays though" kirishima replied sitting at the end of my bed.

"Is elena coming"

"I don't know you idiot!" I said getting up and grabbing a shirt off the ground to put on.

"Besides me and her have some stupid undercover mission or something tomorrow for Aizawa anyway so I doubt she will" I added.

"So that's what he wanted to talk about" kirishima questioned.

"Seems like just last term you were winning the sports festival now look at you going on undercover missions" Sero said turning in circles on the chair.

"That was last term dipshit"

I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink and heard the boys come down a couple minutes later.

"We're going, I'll message you later" kirishima said as he gave my mum a one armed hug.

He and my mum had managed to get along from the first time he came round and they'd grown closer than I thought they would.

She got along with Sero Mina and denki as well but anyone could tell she wished kirishima was her own child.

"Yeah okay" I replied watching them walk towards the door.

"Oh and your girlfriend messaged" Sero called out causing kirishima to hit him.

"Idiot" I muttered to myself.

I went back upstairs to my room before my mum could bombard me with questions about his comment and checked my phone.

Elena: you busy?

Bakugou: I'll meet you at the alley way

"Is that the girlfriend" I heard coming from the door causing me to jump a little.

"Mum! What hell"

"Sorry"

"She's not my girlfriend"

"That's a shame, not just anybody can get you to smile like that" she added before turning to go back down stairs.

I walked over to my wardrobe and put on some clean pants and a hoodie then walked down stairs.

"Can I take the bike"

"To pick up this girl that's not your girlfriend" mum said looking up from her chopping board to see me.

"Yeah"

"If" she paused pointing at me with the vegetable she was cutting.

"You bring her back here so I can meet her" she said smiling.

"Mum, it's Elena" I said leaning back against the kitchen bench with my hands in my pockets.

"Elena from when you were younger" dad called out interrupting.