17

~how would one say "this is like a filler episode but in a book" type of thing 😂 this is just going to be filled with stupid shit because I don't actually want to try think of how I want this book to go at 4:22 in the morning while I'm sleep deprived 😂 I want it to actually make a little sense at least so enjoy this little screw around page for now (still part of the story I'm just dragging it on with stupid things.

Also this is carried on from yesterday just skip to after school)~

BAKUGOUS POV•

"You'll wake him up if your to noisey"

"Shut up your the one being loud"

"Your both being loud" I mumbled opening my eyes to see Sero and kaminari standing there with markers.

I looked over at the door hearing kirishima and Mina walk in before looking back at sero and denki.

"Sit still you don't want to wake Elena up do you" sero said with a laugh as he moved the marker closer to my face.

I looked down noticing her asleep on my chest still.

"Piss off" I whispered trying to move my face a little without waking Elena up.

"Just let it happen bakugou" kaminari laughed adding random things to sero's previous drawings all over my face.

"I'm going to kill you both the second she wakes up!" I said trying to cover my face while Mina was taking photos.

"Shit she's waking up"

As soon as I felt her lift her head up I rolled her onto her back and climbed over her jumping off the bed to chase kaminari and sero down the stairs.

"Bakugou come on leave them alone, it washes off" kirishima called out in between laughs.

When I came back into the room I stood by the desk checking the time trying to ignore their laughs before looking at Elena who was covering her mouth trying to hold it in.

I put my phone down, walking back over to the bed and falling on Elena pushing her back down on the bed with my weight.

"Guess he doesn't care about hiding it" Mina said sitting on the desk chair across the room.

"Hiding it or not we all knew he liked her" kirishima replied

"Go away idiots" I said feeling Elena trying to push me up so she could sit back up causing me to grab her arms and hold them down.

"We slept most of the day" I added, after a while of not hearing them move i stood up to wash my face.

"Where's sero and kaminari"

"Downstairs hanging out" I said rubbing a cloth across my cheeks.

"Define hanging out"

"They are hanging out, what is there to define" I replied standing in the doorway.

After hearing kaminari's quirk go off me and kirishima went down stairs with the girls following behind us to find him face first on the floor with sero tied from the beam on the roof.

"He said he could get out so I let him" sero said laughing at him laying on the ground.

"Idiot could of done that without going over his limit" I replied watching Mina let sero down.