51

A/N: Since this book is pretty much coming close to ending i kind of want to do a second one (also don't want to because i'm lazy with uploading) but i wanted to do one either in Momo and Todoroki's pov so you'd get to see shit from their side or just carry on with Elena and Bakugou. I probably won't do either to be honest but thank you for the reads and votes 🖤

•BAKUGOUS POV•

I didn't bother waking Elena up, instead i ended up dragging myself downstairs to the common room way earlier than i thought only to see Todoroki look up at me from the kitchen bench with a mouthful of food.

Everyone else wouldn't be back till later on tonight, well at least that's what i thought since it's how things usually went but i could hear one of the bikes turning off outside.

"You okay" i asked getting todoroki's attention again.

"Why, what did you do"

"Nothing"

"You never ask anyone that, let alone me" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Okay fucking hell don't bother" i mumbled hearing the door open.

"I'm glad you two idiots are okay, where's elena"

"She's in my room" i added watching Mina walk off upstairs as kaminari walked in after her and went straight to sleep on the couch.

When i noticed todoroki not saying anything again i folded my arms up on the bench and laid my head down on them.

With how long it was silent i didn't think he was going to say anything else but it was todoroki and todoroki always dragged shit on like this.

I'd say the silence was awkward but that was just him and how he was.

"Can i ask you something"

"I guess" I mumbled keeping my head down in my arms.

"What happened with you and elena"

"Why do you care so much"

"Curious" he said dragging the word out.

I could tell he was waiting for an answer even without having to look at him.

"The thing with Elena is people naturally enjoy her, it doesn't matter how shit of a person you are Theres something about her and it draws you to her more every day" i said lifting my head up.

"It was the same when we were kids, she was one of the kids your parents wanted you to be around"

"Which is why her mum hated you so much" he asked shoving another mouthful of food in his mouth.

"I'm not exactly the kind of boy you'd want your perfect daughter hanging around with"

"Her mum tolerated it at first till we were around 9, I ended up carrying her home one day while we were both covered in mud because her leg ended up getting cut open but once i told her mum what happened she told me to stay away from her" I added.

"Well what happened" he questioned.

"Some idiot kid was trying to show off his quirk, she got caught up in the middle and got hurt"

"And let me guess you bet him up and became her hero" he mocked causing me to smile a little.

"I was the idiot showing off"

"I ran back home that night and like every little boy did when they were best friends with a girl i told my mum i was going to marry her one day to which she laughed it off and said something like I'm sure you two will be happy"