4

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

By the time I usually get to school Elena's waiting at the gate for momo, Todoroki would most likely be with her like yesterday or hopefully he wont.

When I get to the school gate momo's already in front of Elena talking to her and Todoroki's already gone ahead to class probably being followed by all the girls who love him.

I must of been staring to much because I caught Elena trying not to laugh.

She could probably tell how embarrassed I was as she smiled a little and looked back at momo.

"Bakugou? Blushing? That's new"

"Shut up idiot!" I yelled back at the boy now holding his hands up in surrender.

When I got to class Elena and momo were already in their seats, they were usually always in class before me but knowing I was ahead of them made me question how they got here first.

"Alright today we're doing a quick strategy and teamwork test then once you've done that you can carry on with the scavenger hunt, those who have finished can stay in class and I'll give you something else to do"

"You'll be in the same pairs as yesterday and you'll be tied together back to back, your job is to simply get out either using your quirks if you can or using your heads"

We all followed Aizawa outside and stood in our pairs waiting for him to tie us up.

"Like I said this may be difficult for some as some quirks aren't going to help you get out of this situation so you'll have to cooperate with your pairs" he said looking at Elena as he tied the knot in our rope.

"Don't get me wrong your quirks are strong" he added clearly seeing her head drop at his last words.

"Alright you can start"

It was awkward between us and even a blind man could see it.

"I'm just going to..."

"Yeah" she said interrupting me

I lifted my hand and placed it on the rope causing it to spark up as my hands made little explosions in front of me burning it.

I could feel her back leave mine as the ropes fell and turned to see her standing there facing the class as the rest of them tried undoing it.

"Are you okay"

"Yeah just tired because some idiot woke me up half way through the night" she said pushing my shoulder as she walked up next to me.

"Just so he could scribble his number on a paper and leave" she laughed.

"Not my finest idea I'll admit" I replied turning to face the class with her.

"But I meant what I said"

I watched as her eyes fell to the ground along with her smile.

"Please don't"

"Don't what" I questioned

"Don't make promises you can't keep" she said still looking at the class

"What makes you think I can't keep it"

She didn't say anything, instead she looked over at Todoroki who was smiling back at her.

"Because I'm not part of your parents plan for your future....."

"You know Elena it's your life not theirs"

"I don't have a choice bakugou just drop it please" she said walking over to Aizawa to grab the scavenger list.

When she grabbed the paper we walked around the school in silence, her taking the photos and picking the things me just walking along behind her.