40

A/N: i have so much written for this book but its like pages for later on in the book not ones i can upload now, anyway so elenas last pov was based on a tuesday if i counted through the pages correctly 😂 so I'm skipping Wednesday and going to thursday (this page) since bakugou's on house arrest and i already have a page written for elenas pov on friday so just to clear that up this page is thursday.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

It had been three days since i was put on house arrest, this was dekus last day meaning he got to go back to school tomorrow while i had to stay here again.

Aizawa had said since it was Friday tomorrow he'd let me finish my house arrest once school was finished for the weekend then on Monday I'd go back to class.

School had already finished for the day and i was laying on my bed in my room while kirishima was spread out on the floor with his legs straight up against the wall trying to cool off with how cold the wall was.

"I need you to do me a favour"

"I'm not covering for you again so you can leave"

"No you moron, i need you to find shinsou and that boy with the quirk like yours from class 1-b" i said watching kiri screw his face up.

"Tetsutetsu, why"

"Just do it then met me around the back of the dorms" i added watching him get up nodding before leaving.

I had been spending almost every day thinking of how i could get elenas mum to like me but it was a problem considering the main reason she didn't like me was my temper as far as i knew.

It took kiri all of 10 seconds to get his mate from class 1-b, shinsou on the other hand was a little harder to find.

When he finally found him and convinced him to come over to our dorm i was waiting around the back up against the wall under the little shade the building provided.

"Found him" kirishima called out as he walked over with shinsou following behind him.

"Why am i here"

"I need you to do your little mind control thing on me and stop me from using my quirk"

"Why" he added

"Then i need you to tell him to use his quirk and hit me, over and over again until I don't get mad" i said causing them all to look at me like i had gone insane.

"Wait what, why" kiri said with wide eyes.

"Elenas mum hates my temper, if i can learn to control it then she might not hate me as much" i added.

"You're becoming really obsessed with this considering you left her"

"Just do it" i said ignoring him while gesturing for shinsou to tell me to not use my quirk.

"For the rest of the time we're out here, you won't use your quirk until i say otherwise" he said before turning to kirishima who still didn't like the idea.

"So why am i here, why couldn't kirishima do it" tetsutetsu added to the conversation.

I watched my hands as i tried making explosions from them making sure it wouldn't work before answering him.

"Look at him, he doesn't even want you doing it" i said before gesturing to shinsou.

I looked around to make sure nobody would see and tell a teacher while shinsou told him what to do before standing back next to kirishima.

"Kirishima you don't have to stay here and watch if it bothers you that much" i said noticing his expression before he shook his head implying he wasn't leaving any time soon.