37

A/N: little story before I start, I got honked at while driving home because I had a plastic bag covering my hair, my mate claims that putting a plastic bag over it helps soak the hair dye in but it's whatever ahah got to do what you got to do when dying your hair at a mates house though right?

•ELENAS POV•

Honestly I had forgotten even going to sleep in bakugou's room but regardless of the reason I did miss waking up next to him.

sneaking out to go back up to my room was easier than expected, explaining to momo where I was wasn't considering she knew I was never awake till she came in in the morning.

when I got back up to my room and saw momo laying on the end of my bed I remembered what bakugou had said last night about my mum.

"oh there you are" momo said looking over at me.

"what's wrong" she added

"nothing"

I watched as she sat up straight on the bed watching as I walked over to grab my hero costume before speaking up again.

"Elena, you know you're not the best at hiding things"

"I'm your best friend I know when somethings wrong" she added.

I thought about telling her everything, keeping things from her wasn't something I liked doing and I was certain that with the situation she'd understand why I didn't tell her in the first place.

she had assumed it anyway so telling her truthfully wouldn't be much of a surprise to her, hopefully.

"it's nothing, I just had a bad sleep" I said walking towards the door gesturing for her to follow.

maybe next time I'll tell her.

while I was waiting for Todoroki to get dressed I noticed bakugou and midoriya cleaning, everyone was shocked to find out that they had fought whereas I just wanted everyone to leave so I could talk to midoriya quickly.

when iida and uraraka had stopped talking to him I decided it was better now than never and made my way over to the seat near him.

"hey" I called out causing him to turn the vacuum off so he could hear me better.

"oh hey"

"I was curious, seeing as we grew up together with bakugou and how he treated you. does he show you any other sides to him besides his anger"

"I mean there's no denying that you two have some sort of bond weather he admits it or not"

"I guess, yeah I've seen other sides to him other than what he shows the class" he muttered looking over at him.

"I'd assume you would have as well" he added looking back at me causing me to nod

"it's in his eyes and voice, his body language usually stays the same but his eyes and voice give it away. I don't really know how he acts with you but you know I'm guessing the same" he said before Todoroki interrupted us by walking up next to me.

"ready to go" he asked causing me to say bye to midoriya before leaving with him towards the training grounds.

midoriya was right and I had noticed that within the second week of being around him, his eyes always did this thing when he showed an emotion that wasn't anger.

although we had no doubt been experiencing different emotions from him I'm sure we both took it the same.

half the time bakugou talked to me when we were alone under his eye would do this slight movement for a second or two which was how I knew he was putting aside his pride for a minute.