14

•BAKUGOUS POV•

"He should of been here by now"

"Don't get impatient Bakugou"

We had been sitting at a table for the past half an hour acting as if we were talking about something other than what this dude looks like.

"And when we do find him what do you do" I said leaning back in the seat crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know I'll figure it out when we find him" Elena replied looking around.

A grey suited man walked in but Elena shook her head saying he had the wrong top on.

After a while of waiting I took her hand and played with it against mine until I felt her tense up.

"That one" she said drifting her eyes back to me.

I looked over at the door to see two men in black suits with a man in a grey one walking towards the bar.

"Your sure" I replied turning to look at her nodding.

"What are you going to do" I added.

"I'm going to say what he wants to hear" she replied standing up looking at me.

"Don't be to obvious" she added as she walked off towards the bar.

•ELENAS POV•

I knew I wasn't old enough to order drinks here so my bet was that they'd decline my order hopefully causing him to get it for me.

Truth was I had no idea what to do.

I took a deep breath just before reaching the bar and sat a couple seats away from him hoping he would still hear the conversation with the bartender.

"A vodka please"

"ID"

"No ID, no drink" the bartender said after a while of silence.

He started to walk of before the man interrupted him causing me to let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in.

"It's on me"

The bartender placed the drink in front of me and carried on cleaning the bench the the other end.

"Thank you" I replied looking at him with a smile noticing him looking me over.

I felt my stomach flip and tried to imagine bakugou wouldn't be watching.

"What's a pretty young lady like you doing here alone" I heard him say as he placed his empty cup down and moved to the seat next to me.

"Just here to enjoy a night out" I smiled tracing the rim of my cup.

I could feel his eyes back on me and hated it.

"It's a dangerous place out there with all the attacks that have been going on" he said waving the two men in black suits off.

"It's sad really" I replied turning to face him.

I watched as he took his mask off and placed it on the bar.

"I think the idea of the masks are stupid, don't you" he said

"I think one should be able to feel comfortable with showing there face around" he said holding his hand out.

I looked at his hand for a bit before I realised what he wanted.

I untied my mask and pulled it off my face and placed it in his hand.

"Why would a girl with your beauty agree to hiding behind a mask" he smiled.