48

A/N: I'm uploading this page more so just to say thank you for all the reads and support this book has been getting 🖤 Also i'm just going to bullshit this fight and literally make it shorter and easier than it should be so I apologise in advance for these two pages 🤣

ELENAS POV

"Do you know how much of a coward i feel like!" i heard Bakugou yelling from beside me.

"I know i know, i'm sorry" i said looking behind us to see the same person still running after us.

"But we can't do anything down here" i added seeing Todoroki coming into view with dabi still laying against the wall.

As soon as we reached them i bent down trying to pull Dabi up hearing Todoroki using his ice causing me to look at what he was doing.

"Really, Bakugou running from a fight" Todoroki mocked.

"That wont hold him" i said hearing him trying to break it already.

"And Bakugou's quirk isn't suitable for fighting down here now let's go we don't have time for this" i added feeling Dabi slipping causing Bakugou to grab him.

"Here i got him just show us the way out of here" he said pulling his arms over his shoulders so he was draped down his back with his feet dragging across the ground.

I could hear the ice starting to crack as we went pass it towards the entrance to all these tunnels, looking beside me at the trails Dabi's feet were leaving causing Todoroki to pick them up noticing me watching.

"Have you been using your quirk" he asked getting me to look ahead of me again.

"A little, not enough to take it's toll on me but..." i muttered being interrupted by the ice finally breaking getting our attention again.

"Persistent isn't he"

"Let's just go the stairs are up there" i added watching Todoroki making another wall of ice before we carried on.

When we were half way up the stairs i felt a cloth wrap around me pulling me the rest of the way up them and over towards Aizawa seeing most the villains tied up behind him.

"I told you to wait" he said shifting his eyes behind me hearing Todoroki and Bakugou putting Dabi down.

I watched as he closed his eyes letting out a low sigh immediately knowing he was stressing out about the fact two more of his students were getting caught up in this mess.

"Before you carry on there's another one down there" i said gesturing towards the stairs.

"Who"

"I don't know what his quirk is and i don't know who he is, it's the first time i've seen him here and honestly i think we should just leave with them while we can" i mumbled loud enough so only he could hear.

"If you don't know what his quirk is why are you freaking out about fighting him already"

"I was worried about moving Bakugou with this cloth let alone someone the size of that man down there"

"But you did move Bakugou, stop doubting yourself kid you're stronger than you think" he said messing up the top of my hair with his hand.

"That's not my point please can we just go, we have everyone we originally came for" i added causing him to shift his eyes over to Dabi.

I watched as he turned around talking to one of the pro heros before seeing them grabbing the villains they had caught and start walking out.

"You know that angry kid is quite cute it's a shame his personality ruins it for him" Toga mocked as she went pass causing me to activate my quirk without thinking until Aizawa forced me to stop.