26

I originally had an idea on how this was going to go and had it all planned out but i changed one part of it and now i have to change more things otherwise it's not going to fit the villains in so bare with me 😂 i'm trying but failing miserably.

•ELENAS POV•

The week went by quicker than usual and before i knew it, it was already Friday morning.

"Your fightings getting better" aizawa said standing on the steps outside the dorms as i squatted down and fell onto my back.

"I'm so tired"

"Shouldn't we be using our quirks though, anyone could hold themselves against me without my quirk" todoroki said.

"Elena just has to activate her quirk and she's already eliminated the possibility of her opponent touching her or moving, though she can only use it on one person at a time she needed to pick up her physical attacks" aizawa replied looking back in the dorms noticing people starting to wake up.

"Her quirks no good if she cant defend herself while fighting groups. go in and get ready for school, I'll meet you here after school" he added walking back towards the school.

I watched as todoroki walked up next to me and bent over so his face was above mine as he looked down at me.

"You coming in" he questioned.

"My legs feel like jelly" i replied pushing myself off the ground while taking his hand to help me up.

When we got inside i went upstairs meeting momo in my room like usual and fell on top of my bed.

"Hard morning"

"I can hardly feel my legs" i said turning my head to look at her.

"I got you this for your hero costume" she laughed grabbing something off the desk and throwing it on the bed next to me.

"A leg harness, what for"

"It goes around your waist and then these two straps go around your thighs" she said lifting up the straps on it.

"That cloth you wrap around your waist will get annoying so with this you can just wrap the cloth around it's straps and have it spread from your waist around your thighs so its more balanced than just stuck around your waist" she added.

I pushed my legs through the straps and clipped it around my waist while momo passed me the cloth so i could thread it through the harness.

"You made this" i questioned standing up to look at it in the mirror.

"Yeah"

My thighs weren't big but they weren't skin and bone, momo being my best friend almost knew my exact measurements and the harness proved that by how she left enough room just for the cloth.

My threading of it made me look like a half unwrapped mummy which i could tell looked bad by momos expression.

I watched as she pulled away the cloth telling me to see if i could move my legs around in the harness.

"Here" she said causing me to stop moving my legs while she put the cloth back through it.

She had folded parts of it so it wasn't as long and was easier to thread through without it getting in the way.

When she was done she had the side on my right leg shorter than the other side since it was my dominant leg, which caused parts of it to hang loose on the left side while the parts around my waist and right were tighter.