22

~A/N this one is slightly longer (not by much) only because I feel like I write them to small because I only try to get 1500 words per page, so I tried making this one a little longer I guess.
I also have no idea how Aizawa's cloth actually moves so I made up some bullshit, same with the bike (I literally just searched it up) but that's okay 😂

•ELENAS POV•

"your training with be repeated over and over every day until you get it down, we'll start with the capturing weapon then move on to your fighting and then put them together, for now you will not use your quirk"

"okay" I said with a yawn.

It was 6 in the morning and aizawa had explained that we would spend an hour every morning before school to train, during school if it wasn't class work we would train again and just before tea we would run over what I've learnt.

He threw a long piece of cloth on the floor in front of me like the one he wears around his neck.

"Pick it up and manipulate it to move" he said sticking his hands in his pockets watching.

"that's it, you're not going to tell me how to or anything" I questioned grabbing it in my hands.

"you're a smart girl you'll figure it out" he said

"you won't get the hang of it straight away but you'll get it eventually" he added nodding his head towards the cloth.

I stood there with it in my hands pushing it around my fingers letting some of it fall out of my palm.

"it would help to have some advice" I said looking up at aizawa.

"start by wrapping it around you somewhere where it won't get in the way of your hero costume" he said gesturing to his neck.

I picked up the rest of it and started wrapping it around my waist, my hero costume wasn't all that much since I had felt pressured with designing it.

It was simply black pants that ended up practically being skin tight and a black sleeveless top that somehow they ended up cutting down the middle exposing my chest.

They later told me they mixed up the designs half way through with someone else but I just kept it.

Momo would always tell me that she thought it would be a female suit for aizawa which only made the cloth top it off now.

"visualise it as an extra arm or leg, act as if it's a part of you and not a weapon. It's not a cloth it's another body part and you need to move it not want, need" he replied closing his eyes.

After an hour had almost passed I had managed to lift the cloth about an inch off my waist.

"your overthinking it" aizawa interrupted causing me to drop it again.

"just relax and stop thinking too much"

"I don't know what I'm doing" I replied growing tired of it.

"blend your energy with it, we'll work more on it don't stress just go in and get ready for school" he said as he started walking away.

I unwrapped the cloth and went back into the dorms up to my room to see momo waiting.

"how was it"

"I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing and he just expects me to figure it out on my own" I said grabbing a towel from her then my uniform from the drawers.

"So he's training you by making you figure it out on your own"

"yes, come on I need a shower" I replied walking out of the room.

Choosing him  [Katsuki Bakugou]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें