19

~okay enough screw around pages for now~

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

It was around 3 in the afternoon when Elena's dad rung her saying her mum would be home soon so she should come home.

One of the good things about her mums new job was that she had to drive out of town and stay where she was working from Thursday morning till Sunday afternoon.

She had refused to let me walk her and told me not to move from the bed until she was gone so I wouldn't be tempted.

I watched as she grabbed her bag and started to push her clothes into it leaving her pants and bra out to put back on.

"You could just leave your things here you know" I said watching her pull her pants on.

"It needs washed" she replied laughing.

"No not at all I'm just going to leave it in the corner smelling out my room, I'll wash them obviously" I added as she stuck her bra up under her shirt and pulled her arms in the sleeves to put it on.

"You'll be back here in the weekend anyway" I said laughing.

"Actually we'll be at the dorms but if you want my clothes laying around that badly then fine" she laughed pulling her clothes out and leaving her mums in the bag to take back home.

About 20 minutes after she had left my parents pulled in the drive as I started putting her things in the wash along with mine from the weekend.

"Katsuki, how was your weekend" my mum called out from the door as she held it open for my dad.

"If I wanted to take someone somewhere but we're not aloud to be seen together, where can I take them" I questioned watching them walk down the hall towards their room.

"Why aren't you aloud to be seen together" mum called back before walking out towards me.

"Lets just say Parent issues"

Before she had the chance to reply, someone knocked on the door causing her to go answer it.

"All might, is everything okay? What has this idiot done now" I heard her saying from the door.

I watched my dad walk down the hall to meet mum on the couch across from all night and saw mum looking at me like she had been told I was arrested for villainous acts.

The look dropped the minute all might said I had done nothing but all us students were wanted back at the dorms.

"Oh yeah of course he can, did something happen why you need them back there" my mum asked letting her curiosity get the best of her.

If he told her the truth, the teachers would be scolded for putting me and Elena in that position in the first place which is why we had to lie about where we were going that night, not even friends were aloud to know.

"Nothing has happened we just have reasons to believe that villains are after particularly students and to not single them certain students out and worry them we thought it best to just put them all back there although during the time being they are aloud to come back and stay home for a night or two whenever if wanted" he replied.

I watched them talk before all might said he had to get around to more students houses causing my mum to tell me to walk him out.

"Have you been to Elena's yet" I said once we reached the door.

"Aizawa went there while I came here"

"Okay"

I watched as he hopped in the back of the car at the end of the drive and waited for it to pull out and drive away.