24

~so I got a new phone and have literally spent the whole time trying to figure out my password to log into Wattpad on it then figured to use Facebook to log in 🤦🏽‍♀️ its just been a stressful day so this is rushed a lot😂 but it's under control and I'm sorted to make you all cringe with cliche shit 🤓

•ELENAS POV•

Mum: todoroki is coming over tonight for dinner then you're going with him back to the dorms

By the time I got bakugou to eat some actual food kirishima, kaminari and sero had showed up to wait to go back to the dorms.

"Where's mina"

"Shes coming over soon, she had to help her dad with something" sero said sitting at the bench looking at the mess from the pancakes.

"Did you guys have a food fight or something what the hell" he added.

"No she just makes a mess while cooking" bakugou said walking back into the kitchen throwing a clean top at me.

"I cant keep taking your tops home, my mum questions them" i replied walking back up stairs to change.

I pulled my shorts on, throwing the dirty top off and putting the clean one on before grabbing my bag and shoes as i headed back downstairs to the laundry.

"I have to go" i called out as i threw the top in the wash.

"Mums back and todoroki's coming around for dinner" i added walking back out to bakugou who was trying to clean the mess from this morning.

"Aww if only her parents didn't hate you bakugou, maybe that could of been you instead of todoroki" kaminari said laughing causing bakugou to throw the dish cloth at him.

"Make yourself useful idiot" he said before walking over to me.

"Ill walk you out" he added

"See you tonight elena, since we're actually aloud to be seen with you at the dorms"

"Kaminari! shut up" bakugou called back out to him causing him to start wiping the bench again.

"See you" i said stopping to wave at them before carrying on to the door with bakugou.

"You two are heading out early" we heard causing us to turn around to look outside.

"Mum"

"Where are you off to" she added looking at us with a smile.

"Elenas got to go home and get ready for a special dinner"

I could hear the tease in his voice, anything involving todoroki was a joke to him.

"Oh well no need to walk, we can drop you off" she said putting her hand on my shoulder causing me to look at bakugou.

"No no its fine i don't want to cause you any trouble" i said shaking my head hoping she'd leave it at that.

"Its no trouble..."

"Ill walk her" bakugou said interrupting.