16

~It's currently 3:41am and my bed has no sheets on it because there still drying 🤦🏽‍♀️ but this was rushed because well I don't know aha it just was~

•ELENAS POV•

Since we had woken up I stayed sitting in his bed hugging my legs up to my chest while he had a shower.

Why I went back to his house with him instead of just going home didn't even come to mind, I just did.

Bakugou had gone down stairs before I woke up to tell his mum what happened so she knew I was there.

Although I use to come around here almost everyday when we were younger I was thankful that she didn't come up to talk about it.

"What's the time" i heard Bakugou call from across the hallway.

"7" I replied pushing the button on his phone to light up the screen since mine was still with my uniform at school.

I watched the door as Bakugou walked back in with a towel around his waist and another one in his hand.

His hair was slightly slouched down from its normal spiked up look due to the water from his shower.

He threw the other towel at me along with a pair of track pants and a tshirt from his wardrobe.

"I'll walk you to your place so you can get dressed and ready before icey hot gets there, then I'll meet you outside the office to talk to aizawa" he said pulling his uniform out.

"I shouldn't even have to go to school after last night" I replied walking out of his room into the bathroom.

When I came back into his room his parents had just walked out and back down the stairs.

"They're leaving" I questioned trying to dry my hair off as much as I could with my towel.

"Yeah they'll be back Sunday night some time" he said sitting on the bed wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me as close to him as he could.

"So Friday nights happening here" I added pushing his hair up off his face.

"Yeah" he replied with a yawn

"Katsuki there's money on the bench and left overs in the fridge, bye Elena" I heard his mum call out from down stairs.

"Bye" I called back looking at my hand still holding his hair I had pushed up.

"You should wear your hair like kirishimas" I said laughing.

"Shut up" he replied shaking my hand away causing his hair to fall back in place.

"Come on we need to go" he added with a laugh as he stood up.

When we reached the alleyway by my house I noticed my mums car wasn't in the drive.

"At least she can't question the clothes" Bakugou said wrapping his arm around my shoulder to hug me before carrying on walking.

The fact that I had known Bakugou since we were kids and had never seen that side of him made it so much better when he did show it.

When I got inside dad was in the kitchen looking at the clothes I was wearing causing me to look down at them.

"Training finished late so I went home with momo" I said not sounding convincing at all.