33

A/N: i wrote this at the start of my little break to sort myself out so yeah I can't really remember what happens in this one but that's fine, that is completely okay 😂 I'm back and I've come to realise that my hair is now half and half like todoroki's except it's blue and purple not red and white 🤷🏽‍♀️ anyway i only have 3 parts i can post for now and like always I'll check the spelling of them later since it's currently 2:46am here 😬

•ELENAS POV•

On Friday morning i woke up to momo falling down on the end of my bed.

I had the worst sleep due to dabi ringing nonstop last night trying to figure out what had happened since it was all over the news that magne got caught.

Wednesday night when i went to meet dabi he blindfolded me before taking me to where they were hiding out since they didn't trust me.

When we got inside shigaraki refused to let him take the blindfold off since they knew what my quirk was, in fact he didn't even want me to hear them.

When dabi finally took the blindfold off i saw a board with a picture of Bakugou and writing all over it.

"If you're trying to get bakugou still, i could just take you into UA" i said watching shigaraki turn the board around so i couldn't see it.

I explained that i could act as a spy for them inside UA like aizawa told me to and this seemed to put shigaraki at a bit more ease.

When i got back to the dorms it was early in the morning and i was telling aizawa how they were still after bakugou when he suggested making a fake student ID card so i could walk one of the villains straight through the gates.

This forced the principle to have to tell other teachers about this whole plan so they could set up a trap for us to walk into.

Which brought us to Thursday night, around lunch time i woke up to dabi calling telling me to meet him where i did yesterday.

I put my costume on and went over to where the class had been training to find aizawa and grab the fake card off him before leaving.

Since magne had the least trust in me they thought picking her off first was the best idea meaning the card had her name and photo on it.

To try take them all on at once was a stupid choice which meant we had to do it one by one slowly eliminating them.

When dabi sat me down and pulled the blindfold off i noticed shigaraki wasn't there causing me to watch dabi make little blue flames in his hands as we waited.

The flames made me think back to what todoroki had said his brothers were called but the only resemblance i saw between dabi and him were the eyes and flames.

Hearing shigaraki show up dragged me out of my thoughts as i told him the plan and explained that taking them all in at once would be stupid so only magne could go.

Shigaraki didn't seem to care as long as it wasn't him having to take the risk first and threw the card to magne.

She wasn't keen on going alone with me but she ended up doing so anyway.

"So this card will get me through the gates without getting caught" she said as we headed towards the school.

"Yes, it's a student ID if you don't have one on you the gates will close"

"So how did you get me one" she added flipping it around in her hand.

"I made it, your a villain its not hard to get your picture off the internet" i said walking through the gate and turning around to wait for her.