6

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

"Oi losers, were here" I called out walking through the house.

Mina's parents were always out from Friday till Saturday night which is what originally started friday nights.

"Were out here"

I walked out the back with Elena following close behind. Once we reached the door I knew straight away what they were doing.

"What happened to him" Elena said looking over my shoulder at kaminari laying on the ground almost in tears.

"They're playing Rock Paper Scissors" I said folding my arms and looking at the set up.

"Last time I checked Rock Paper Scissors was a simple harmless game" she replied looking over at Kirishima and Sero who were laughing.

"They're playing their stupid version of it" I said turning to look at her.

"The two playing are blindfolded they stand with a pipe, pole or whatever in between their legs and a third person jumps on the end of the pipe making it hit the loser where no man should be hit" I added as she looked at the contraption the boys had made.

"Sounds stupid"

"That's because it is" Mina said laughing

"Come on I'll show you around" she added taking Elena's hand and dragging her off.

"Dude you should of seen it" Kirishima said sitting up trying to stop his laughing

"Do I really need to, he always loses the stupid game anyway" I replied walking back inside to put my bag down as mina came running back down the stairs.

"Bakugou give me your top"

"Mina...we are literally at your bloody house, why do you need my top when you live here" I said opening the fridge to see if they brought what they were supposed to.

"It's for Elena now just give it here will you"

"She didn't bring clothes" I asked pulling a bottle out of the fridge.

"Her parents would of questioned her if she did, thought you would of known that" she said growing tired with me

"It's in my bag" I said before downing half a bottle of the drink I had

"Thanks, by the way you should maybe start off light" she said grabbing my top and running back up stairs

"Don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do idiot!" I called out walking back outside.

"Oi bakugou, have you seen Elena's quirk being used" Kirishima said once I sat down on the chair next to him kicking myself up like I would in class.

"Why" I replied taking another mouthful

"I'm pretty sure she's not aloud to use it in school because it'd hurt the students to much" Sero added

"A quirk like that is only good if she can fight" kaminari said dragging himself up on the couch next to Sero.

"And a quirk like yours is only good if you don't fry your brain but you still do" Sero replied hitting his head.

"This is what you guys do on Fridays" I heard coming from the door.

I turned my head to look at Mina and Elena carrying out more drinks, Mina giving one each to the boys and sitting down in between Sero and kaminari, Elena giving one to me and keeping one for herself.

I tried to hold my laugh in at how much bigger my top was than her and took the drink she held out towards me.

"Pretty much the more you drink the more fun it is because you stop paying attention" Mina said grabbing herself a drink.