50

A/N: Let me just say I'm sorry this took so long 😂 a lot has happened i needed to stay in the hospital for a bit then once i got let out i had to go to work and work has been busy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 so i could hardly write this but I tried which is also why it's pretty short so I apologise for that.
The next one I'll put more effort into it.

•ELENAS POV•

Although i could hear talking I couldn't bring myself to move or open my eyes.

It felt like my eyes were burning, as if I couldn't do anything but lay there hoping someone would force them open for me.

I could recognise recovery girls voice saying my name until i felt something moving my hand causing me to tilt my head a little.

"Come on, i just need you to open your eyes Elena" i heard only getting me to tilt my head towards her voice again.

"Nice and easy now"

Although it felt like hell i managed to open them a little, squinting at her beside me.

"That's it, How do you feel" she added placing a hand on my head.

"Like my eyes are on fire"

"That's what happens when you over use your quirk my dear, it backfires and hurts you" she said wiping at my cheek to get rid of the tear that had escaped.

"Would you like me to ring your parents to let them know your okay"

"There's nobody to ring" i mumbled watching as she walked across the room until i felt something squeezing my hand seeing Bakugou asleep with his head on the bed, only to see Todoroki and Momo behind him sleeping against the wall.

"They've been in here since they were aloud in" recovery girl said placing goggle like things around my head and over my eyes.

"Would you like to know what these do" she added plugging a tube into the side.

"Not really"

"They'll help the pain, you can take them off when your eyes stop burning" she mumbled plugging the tube into a machine and turning it on.

"Where's Aizawa"

"He's resting, he'll be fine"

"And Dabi.." i said feeling my head spin causing me to close my eyes.

"Get some rest Elena, I'll be back to check on you"

"The police took him" i heard from beside me as soon as she left causing me to look over at Todoroki.

"Yeah, i thought so"

I noticed his jacket around Momo as i moved my eyes over them back to Bakugou with his head against the bed.

"What happened" i mumbled watching as he moved a little squeezing my hand as he did.

"Uh..Well what do you remember"

"Bakugou told me to find Aizawa and Dabi, When i did they were unconscious and covered in blood" i muttered tilting my head to look back at Todoroki.

"Then everything goes blank, I remember hearing Bakugou but then after that everything's just gone and i'm here" i added.

Hearing Momo wake up caused him to go quiet as he stood up shaking Bakugou's shoulder gesturing for him to follow him.

"We can tell you everything later" Todoroki said waiting for Bakugou to follow him outside leaving me and Momo there.

Even after they had gone outside i could feel the heat from Bakugou's hand lingering on my palm.

"Are you okay" i heard Momo whispering causing me to nod.