49

A/N: Has anyone thought of what Elena looks like besides thinking of another character, because throughout this whole story so far she's been nothing but a name to me because i was referring to her as you but if anyone has a thought on what they think she would look like can you let me know so it gives me something to draw 😂 also i'm just going to rush through this fight to get it over and done with so i can start to finish this book up.

•BAKUGOU'S POV•

I watched as Todoroki jumped down going towards one of the furthest pillars leaving the closer one for Elena.

"Are you okay" i said noticing she wasn't moving.

"Yeah, I'm just tired of all this" she mumbled dropping down off the pipe.

Truthfully i could tell Todoroki was winging it with what he had originally planned to do before bumping into Elena.

Letting her think we were doing something completely different and reasonable was the main part to it.

A plan to push her quirk to it's limits without her even realising it was plain stupid and risky at a time like this but Todoroki insisted we do it.

I could see Aizawa and Dabi from up here, Todoroki noticed them straight away while Elena just thinks they're still fighting.

Unless the two of them started working together they weren't going to succeed in beating him and by the looks of it they weren't cooperating well.

Instead they were just getting in each others way.

Elena had lost a lot and i knew she was trying to keep it all together but with what Todoroki had planned we needed her to break.

Seeing them two how they looked from up here was hopefully enough to do just that.

I dropped down from the pipes crouching behind Elena.

"Hey" i said getting her to look back at me.

"Forget trying to restrain him okay just go find Aizawa and Dabi"

"Why"

"Just do it...please" i added watching her give me a small nod causing me to jump over the cracks in the ground while going over towards Todoroki.

"Did you do it" he muttered looking over at Elena.

"Yeah, she's going to go find them"

"Trust me, she's capable of a lot more she just needs to..." he added.

"Yeah i get it...she just needs something to push her over the edge" I mumbled interrupting him before looking back towards where the villain was noticing he wasn't there.

"For a large dude he's easy to lose" i added being interrupted by the pillar near Elena smashing causing her to pull herself over him moving away from us towards Aizawa and Dabi.

"He's going after her, Let's go" Todoroki said causing me to move before him only throwing myself at the man with an explosion.

I felt his hand grabbing my wrist causing me to set of an explosion before he threw me back towards Todoroki knocking him over.

He wasn't even bothered by us two, he just kept going after Elena.

I heard Todoroki making ice trapping him allowing Elena to get away from everything.

"This plan better work, you're not just gambling with Elena's life but you're gambling with all of ours" i mumbled pushing myself up off the ground.

"Just keep him distracted" he said using his fire.

"Does he even have a quirk" i added seeing him picking up one of the broken piece from the pillar before throwing it towards us causing me to make a bigger explosion than usual pushing me back a little.