18

~it's another screw around page to drag the story on longer (yay) 😂 anyway why are "lemons" called lemons, I was going to try write one into this story but I saw this picture on Instagram and the persons caption said they hated how stories always end up with them and I started second thinking it~

•ELENAS POV•

"We're going somewhere tonight" Bakugou said watching the others clean up their mess.

"Okay" I questioned

"And it's just us for the night" he added unsure if I'd care or not.

"That's okay" I said picking at the food that was left over from last night.

"Where are we going" I said throwing a piece of popcorn at him.

"Somewhere that nobody will see us" he said throwing the popcorn back.

"That mountain again" I questioned.

"Just wait and you'll see" he replied pushing the bowl of popcorn towards me.

Most of the day was spent cleaning up last nights mess and by the time we were done he wanted to leave.

Once everyone had left bakugou grabbed the bike out and turned it on passing me a helmet.

He told me it wasn't as far as the mountain and that it was closer but it was pretty similar since there wasn't much we could do without being seen.

When he pulled on to a dirt road he turned to go in between a couple trees before stopping and turning the bike off.

"A rock pool" I said looking at him put the stand down and climb off the bike leaving me sitting on it.

"Nothing special" he replied pulling his top over his head and taking his pants off.

"We don't have towels or dry clothes" I said watching him start to walk in.

"That's true" he added taking the rest of his clothes off before going the rest of the way in.

"Coming in" he questioned as I climbed off the bike taking off the helmet.

"Come on" he laughed turning around to face away from me.

"I'll look away" he added.

"Oh bloody hell" I said to myself talking my clothes off.

"Couldn't anyone just show up here" I said climbing into the water covering as much of my body as I could.

"I mean I guess" he said shrugging as he turned back around to face me.

"Oh great and we're just going to be here naked"

"Who would come here at this time" he added laughing.

"People like us" I replied

"People who aren't aloud to date who they want to date and have to hide it whatever this is from their parents" I added sitting against a rock.

We weren't there for long before it started to rain a little causing us to get out trying to get as much water as we could off us before putting our clothes back on.

By the time we had dried off enough to put our clothes on the rain was falling almost as hard as hail.

I pulled the helmet on and hopped on the bike behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and waited for him to start it up.

After awhile of trying he put the stand back down and climb off kicking the stones on the ground and smashing his fist against the tree setting an explosion off.