7

•ELENA'S POV•

I was walking around the living room while bakugou washed the bowl and forks, when I sat on the couch I heard the door open and felt bakugou fall down next to me.

"I'm so tired can we just watch a movie or something" Mina called out as she walked in.

Kirishima and Sero placed a mattress down in front of the couch forcing me and bakugou to lift our legs up onto the couch.

Mina threw a blanket at the mattress for her and the two boys then one at me knocking me over.

"Crap, Sorry"

"It's alright bakugou's enjoying it" Sero said causing Kirishima to laugh.

"Shut up idiots or ill kill you!"

I pushed myself off his lap with the blanket still over my head and stood up trying to untangle myself from it causing me to fall off the couch onto the floor.

"Mina"

"Yeah"

"Couldn't you have just passed me the blanket" I said laying there still tangled in it.

"Sorry" she laughed as she tried to help me.

I picked the blanket up as I hopped back on the couch next to bakugou spreading the blanket across the both of us.

"Where's kaminari" bakugou questioned

"Passed out outside" Sero said rubbing the back of his neck

"So we just left him there" he added shrugging as he laid down on the mattress with his head against the couch.

We were half way through the movie when Mina and Sero fell asleep leaving me Kirishima and bakugou awake.

Near the end of the movie the two boys decided to go make popcorn leaving me to watch the ending of Mina's movie.

I laid down across the couch using the pillow bakugou had grabbed for him.

When they came back in bakugou lifted my feet up and laid them back across him after he sat down holding the bowl out for me to grab some while Kirishima looked for another movie.

I sat up with my legs still over bakugou so i was closer to the bowl and watched him pick through the popcorn looking for specific ones.

"Are they not all the same" I asked trying not to talk to loud

"Some have more butter therefore making them better" he replied finding another one.

I watched him do it over and over again until I heard Kirishima put a movie on and walk back to where he was laying in between Mina and Sero.

"Better be a good movie shitty hair" bakugou said holding the bowl out to me again.

I shook my head while laying back down and he immediately put it in front of Kirishima and tried to get comfortable.

I turned on my side to face the tv and looked at the movie that was on having no idea what it was.

I was nearly asleep when i felt bakugou move again over and over forcing me to get distracted and look at him. I took a deep breath and hit his arm to get his attention without Kirishima knowing.

When he looked at me I checked to see if Kirishima was looking then looked back at bakugou seeing him look at Kirishima then back at me wondering what I was doing.

I moved over as much as I could without falling off and shook my head to the spare spot hoping he would understand what I meant.