52

A/N: I currently have no wifi so i rushed this page because I didn't want to waste my data but i needed to upload something, this whole page is pretty bad because no matter how much i tried I couldn't manage to imagine how they'd feel in this situation enough to write a good page. Anyway I'm only doing one more page on this book and depending on how i end it on that will decide if i do a 2nd book (that's a big commitment I'm not sure I'm willing to make) but thank you for the reads and votes 🖤 it means a lot especially if you stuck by through out this whole book. I'll check the spelling when i go through the whole book.

•BAKUGOUS POV•

"Can i ask you something"

"Depends, are you going to cuss me out about the answers i give you"

"Even if i did you'd be use to it Mina but no" i said leaning against the back of the couch.

The only other people down here were a sleeping Kaminari and an uninterested Jirou over in the kitchen.

"True, what do you want"

"I need your help with something" i said watching her hold her hand up for me to stop.

"Go ahead, say that again for me please" she mocked holding her phone up as if she was taking a video causing me to wave a hand for her to put it away.

"How do you know if you....love someone" i questioned almost regretting asking her.

"Your talking about Elena right..."

"Bakugou I can't tell you how to love people but even a blind man could see you have feelings for her"

"That doesn't answer my question" i mumbled pulling my eyebrows in.

"I don't know how you expect me to be able to understand your feelings when I didn't even know you were capable of feeling...feelings" she said getting confused by her own words.

"Just go talk to her, you grew up with her didn't you, Words will just come to your head the minute you see her" she added walking towards the kitchen.

"So much for leave this kind of shit to Mina"

"You said that not me" she called back before opening the fridge.

"And this is why I don't listen to you idiots" i muttered going back up the stairs to my room.

Although I didn't expect it I wasn't surprised to see Kirishima and Sero in my room.

"What are you idiots doing in here"

"Well funny story really, you see..." Kirishima said hitting Sero on the chest to get him to say something.

"Yeah I've got nothing" Sero added

"Dude"

"So you two are just in here because why not" i asked watching them.

"Yeah i guess so"

"Then get out" I said gesturing to the door.

It was getting late and Elena still hadn't came back from seeing Aizawa.

He was only a 5 minute walk away from the dorms and if she didn't come back soon i was just going to assume she fell asleep there, it wasn't exactly a hard thing to do when the person your seeing hadn't woken up.

It only took 10 minutes for momo, todoroki and i to fall asleep once we got there when she was in there.

I was getting tired and bored which caused me to lay back on my bed not bothering to react as my top half slowly slid of the side causing me to see Elenas hoodie under my bed.