20

•ELENAS POV•

"Full use of your quirk, when was the last time you used it for yourself"

"I don't use it"

"Exactly, you use it when they tell you to, why have a quirk if you can't use it when and how you want"

The conversation repeated in my head over and over again all morning.

"Elena are you packing your things" my mum called out from down stairs.

"You think these people care about you? They don't care about you, they only care about your quirk"

"How many times has your teacher told you to hide your quirk and not use it if anything happens to you, and your mum? She has promised you to a boy you don't even like because of your quirk"

"Elena" I heard again dragging the thought away from me.

"Yes I'm packing" I called back sticking more things from my desk into a box.

Once my desk was cleared my dad came up and carried it down stairs to put in the back of the truck he hired.

I taped the box closed and pushed it over to my door for dad to carry down while I started shoving my clothes into the other box.

I thought about telling Aizawa about the man from last night but he had a point.

Since i was a kid I was always told not to use my quirk in front of villains or anyone for that matter.

My mum had told me it was a cursed quirk because as a kid I couldn't control it causing me to hurt people unintentionally.

The first time it happened was with one of my classmates, some kids from then on were scared of me whereas bakugou thought it was cool and from then on we became friends.

I was scolded by my parents and it made me hate my quirk forcing me to not want to look at anyone in case it happened again.

Eventually I got it under control but even still if something happened to me my mum said not to use it.

It's a villainous quirk people will be scared of you she'd say to me.

Once I had finished packing my last box, dad took my drawers down stairs while I put the box in the truck then went back in to say bye to mum.

"Don't cause trouble, keep yourself tidy and only use your quirk if Aizawa says so" she said kissing my forehead.

"you use it when they tell you to" came to my head again as she lifted my head to look at her.

"Understood"

I nodded before giving her a hug and leaving to meet dad out in the truck.

We met Aizawa at the gates so he could show us the way to the dorms.

"Since this is the first time at the dorms for you, your welcome to stay in momo's room with her till you sort your room out"

"Okay"

"Originally you will be on the fifth floor next to her but until your rooms ready she said you could stay in hers, if you don't want to be on the fifth floor with there being spare girl rooms on each you can decide on your own"