43

A/N: I couldn't stay serious while writing this and you'll probably notice that half way through when aizawa comes in but that's fine 😂

•ELENAS POV•

I've known Bakugou since i was 4. i knew him better than i knew myself and regardless of how much he tried to hide whatever was going on in his head while he was helping with my training, i could see something was on his mind.

Even an idiot would notice that from the minute he showed up at my room.

I ended up seeing todoroki training outside once i got out, after what was said on the way back to school from seeing his mum our friendship was a lot closer than before hand.

I had hesitated at first but ended up telling him almost everything that had happened between me and bakugou throughout the last month or so, I had expected him to be angry or at least a little mad but he acted like he didn't care as long as that was what i wanted.

It was a selfish move from me but todoroki probably didn't even want to be forced into this marriage either, He never argued against it as far as i knew but who was i to talk, he could of been going through worse with his dad than i was with my mum.

"Finished training for the day huh" he called out dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah aizawa wants to talk about some kind of plan for attacking the villains i guess"

"How's your training going anyway, sorry I couldn't help today"

"It's okay bakugou helped out, I'm still not as good as aizawa but i can defend myself against you" i added hitting him on the shoulder with a low laugh.

"How was he"

"What do you mean" i said raising an eyebrow at him.

"He didn't tell you about after school" he questioned causing me to shake my head

"He was behind the dorms practically breaking down about something with shinsou and some other kid" he added.

"Breaking down" I questioned.

"Well i doubt that's what it was but he was on his knees as if he was holding something yelling about getting recovery girl, i saw shinsou and the other kid laughing about it so i put a wall of ice up and bakugou flung himself over it like he wasn't just on the floor acting like he lost something" he said causing me to turn around hearing the doors open to where me and him were training seeing him walking out.

"You didn't see him holding anything" i questioned keeping my eyes on bakugou as he started walking back towards the dorms hearing todoroki say no.

"I know it's a lot to ask but when your finished your training if i'm not back before then can you try talk to him about it, i mean since you were the one who stopped it" i said turning back to look at him.

"Yeah it's fine i actually wanted to ask him about it anyway, i'll finish up then see if he'll talk to me although i'm sure he'd rather talk to you about it considering he went straight to you after it happened" he added with a small smile before waving his hand around gesturing for me to carry on to aizawa.

"Thanks" i called out with a wave.

I had heard a lot about shinsou but hadn't even met him, Well besides my class i had hardly met anyone. You either had to have a quirk or have some sort of useful talent to be known around here and everyone only started paying attention to me after todoroki and bakugous fight but even still i knew nobody besides my class.

I probably knew dabi better than i knew half my own school and the fact that i'd have to watch him get put in jail or even worse if this plan worked out kind of hurt, From the start i knew that this was going to happen eventually and regardless of how close i ended up getting with him or any of them it was all just a mission, They were villains still targeting bakugou and i was a pawn in capturing them it's just how it was.