1

Kalea
I was sitting on the couch bored as hell, it was a Saturday and I been in the house all fucking day. Another summer day wasted.

My bestfriend started calling me so I answered.

"BESTFRIEND" Cyleena said screaming in the phone.

"Lmaoo heyy b" I said to her.

"When ru coming tomorrow ?"

"At 9 in the morning"

"Omg, YASSSS I cant wait to see my lil innocent bestfriend" she said.

I started laughing because she was right, on the North side dont shit be going on, its all rich fancy people down here.

"Shut up" I said laughing.

"Mhmm.... did you tell Chris that you are leaving?" She asked me.

"Shit no, I'll call him now and tell him"

"Girl! You was suppose to been call him, now he gonna be mad" Cyleena said to me in a duhh tone.

"You right, whatever imma call him anyways"

"Pff... good luck boo" she said smacking her teeth.

"Yea...bye love you"

"Love you too"

With that we both hung up the phone. I was thinking about if I should tell Chris or not. I was thinking about not telling him since he always cheating on me, he don't tell me shit so why should I?

I went up to my room and made sure I had everything before the flight tomorrow. My room was empty since trucks already started moving stuff out. I laid on the living room couch since that was the only furniture left.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Someone started knocking on the door.

"Who is it" I yelled.

"Open the door bae" Chris said.

"Shit" I said to myself while opening the door.

"Hey" I said.

Chris came in and started kissing and feeling on me.

"What ru doing?!" I asked him.

"Chill ma"he said to me.

I kissed him back only because this was normal, we always made out but I never let it go far enough for us to actually do anything. I'm still a virgin and I'm proud of that, and I'm not letting someone that cheat take it from me.

We started making out then Chris threw me on the couch. He started kissing my boobs and feeling on my inner thigh. I can't lie I was starting to get wet but I stopped him.

"Chris, I can't" I said trying to push him off.

"Yes, yes u can" he said kissing on my neck as I let out soft moans trying not to give in.

"Chrissss!" I tried to say. "Move" I said pushing him.

"Fine" He said getting up and going to the kitchen.

KNOCK KNOCK

I opened the door and it was some girl.

"May I help you?"

"Is Chris here?"

"Why, who you?" I asked

"No who ru, I'm his girl" she said while walking in. "Chris, you betta check your girl" she said looking me up and down.

"Chris this what we doin'? Again?!" I said yelling at him.

"I'm sorry Kalea, I love you" Chris said trying to hug me.

I looked as him and slapped his ass so fucking hard. "Get out my fucking house" I said to him trying not to cry.

"You to hoe" I said to the girl that was in here.

She flicked me off while heading out the door and I ran up to her and dragged her ass back inside and started whooping her ass.

"Hoe. Don't. Fucking. Try. Me. BITCH" I said in between punches.

Chris started to come over and break the fight up but I started dragging her ass outside, so he followed. I dragged her down the steps and stomped her face in one last good time.

I snatched off the necklace Chris gave me and threw it. "Oh, you can have back this cheap ass necklace" I said while slamming the door back.

I went over to sit on the couch and tears started to form down my eyes. "Why me" I said to myself thinking. I really don't deserve this shit.

KNOCK KNOCK

"GO THE FUCK AWAY" I said screaming.

"Umm excuse you?" My mom said coming in the door.

I whipped my tears away quickly. "Sorry ma, I though you were someone else"

"What's wrong sweetie" she said to me.

"Chris, he did it again mom. Why me? I don't deserve this shi- stuff happening to me" I said crying in her arms.

"It's gonna be okay sweetie, we moving tomorrow, you have a whole new life ahead of you" she said rubbing my back.

I just sat there because my mom was right, I shouldn't be worrying about Chris when I'm going to start a new life, new beginning.

"Thanks mom, you're right" I said thanking her.

"You welcome sweetie, and remember I'm always here for you" my mom said kissing my forehead and heading upstairs.

KNOCK KNOCK

I looked at the door and walked up stairs. Who ever it was I didn't care, I was tired of opening the door.

"Mom, someone's at the door" I said.

"Can you get it" she yelled back.

I turned back around and went to open the door. It was my brother's at the door.

"Hey Jay, hey Twan" I said as they both came in.

My brothers already lived on the south side, they decided to stay the night tonight and help us get our stuff ready in the morning.

"Shit, you look happy to see us" Twan said.

I walked over to the couch while laughing and laid their.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked.

"Nun" I said.

"Tell me" Jay said again.

"Nun, I'm trying to sleep" I said again.

"Ight, if it's a boy I always got this glock on my hip" Jay said.

I didn't say anything, I already knew my brothers was crazy so I decided not to. I drifted off to sleep in my thoughts about tomorrow. I just hope this 'new life' will be better than this one.

———
What y'all think so far?

Thanks for reading btw 🖤

Excuse mistakes