26

1 week later
Kalea
I'm still in Texas and I been having fun every since I been here. I meet some friends or temporary friends whatever you wanna call it. They all cool and today we suppose to be going to a party or something. All my temporary friends that I meet are girls, I don't have time to be talking to no bout right now. Morgan and Adrianna stayed the night at my place because we was playing games all last night and they ass was drunk.

I went into the living room and they was still sleep and it's going on 2 o'clock. I walked in the kitchen to fix me something to eat since I already brushed my teeth and did everything else. I already been up for a good hour or so. I went in the fridge and I decided to make me some cereal because I ain't feel like cooking. I went in the cabinet and got me a bowl, the milk, and my Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal. This been my favorite cereal since I was about 6, and I still love it.

I got my bowl of cereal and walked into the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I really ain't know what to watch so I turned to 57 and watched 'Love It Or List It'. I like watching how the transform the houses.

A cookie minuets later Adrianna started moving and she woke up.

"Bout time" I said eating my third bowl of cereal. My ass was hungry.

"Damn, what time is it?" She said looking at me.

"2" I said back to her.

"Oh shit, I gotta go to work at 2:30" she said getting up and getting her stuff.

"You work on Saturday's?" I asked her.

"No, my job wanted me to work a extra shift so imma go in" she told me.

"Oh alright."

She walked into the bathroom and did whatever she needed to do.

"You got a extra toothbrush?"'she said popping her head out the bathroom.

"Yeah, look under the sink" I said to her. She closed the door and went back in the bathroom.

I got up and decided if I wanted another bowl or not. I decided against it and put some dish detergent and water  in my bowl and washed it out and then put it in the dry rack.

I went back over to the couch and Morgan was waking up.

"Oh you finally up" I said laughing at her.

She looked at me and smiled and then rubbed her eyes. "Yeah" she said laughing.

Adrianna was coming out the bathroom with her work clothes on and she was leaving out. "Where you going?" Morgan asked.

"To work, duhh" Adrianna said grabbing her keys and walking out the door.

"It's crazy how we all only been knowing each other for a week and we all cool" Morgan said to me.

"Hell Yeah, and your breathe smell crazy you ain't brush your teeth" I said covering my nose.

She looked at me straight faced and then laughed a little, "You not funny" she said going into the bathroom and then She cane back out.

"Look under the sink" I said while scrolling through my phone.

"Well dang" she sajd and closed the bathroom door back.

When she was done she came back out and went and got some cereal then came back in the living room with me. We watched tv and just chilled.

______
Kentrell
So a lot been happening with me this week, not really a lot but Nissa moved in with me. We only been dating for almost 4 weeks now but I feel like she gonna be my forever. I'm catching strong feelings for this girl, I still think about Kalea here and there but Nissa always here to keep her off my mind.

"Baeeeeee" I heard Nissa call.

"Yeahh?" I said walking in the bathroom where she was.

She peeped her head out the shower, "come get in with me" she said smiling.

"Bet" I said and closed the door as I went into the bathroom and got in the shower. Soon as I got in she was touching and kissing on me.

"I want daddy" she whispered in my ear. That shit had me weak. She started rubbing on my dick and then went down on me and started going to work. When she was done she got back up. I picked her up and pinned her on the wall in the shower and shit went down....

We went from the shower to the bed and about hour later we was done. "Bae you can't be doing this while you pregnant" I said laying next to her.

"You can, I'm not that far along yet. We can ask the doctors next time we go" she said getting on top of me.

"Alright" I said to her as she layed down on me.

"You heard anything from Kalea?" Nissa said to me.

"Nah" I said back to her.

"What happened? Because your ass left me that day" she said starting to sit up.

"Nothing" I said bluntly to her.

"Kentrell, don't lie to me" she said folding her arms.

"Bad it's nothing, chill" I said to her.

"Whatever. I know she don't like me tho."

I put my phone down and looked at her. "How you know?"

"It's obvious, the way she walked out that day. Plus imma girl so I know" she said looking at me.

"I guess" I said picking my phone back up.

"Who you texting" she said looking at me.

I turned my phone to her so she could see. "Who is that?" She asked me.

"That's Twan" I replied to her.

"Oh okay. I ain't know" she said.

The rest of the day we just cuddled and chilled. I'm starting to love this girl foreal, and her having my first child make it even better.

______
Twan

Man I miss my sister. I tried to hit her up in ever social media she had, I even made another page and she blocked me. I'm done trying, I can't help nobody that don't wanna be helped. I understand that's my sister but she ain't gotta do a nigga like this. She shutting everyone out, me, momma, Kentrell. I cant do shit about it so I just been chilling with Bre. We been together going strong for 2 months and she been there for me through everything. We been staying at my momma house in the guess room so she wouldn't be in the house alone. I been slacking with the whole Chris situation, I went to his house the other day and it was a "for rent" sign on his house so I figured his ass moved. I just been laying low for a while.

This week just been chill for me, probably everyone. A lot of shit ain't really been going on, but it's always calm before the storm so imma still keep my eyes open.

_______