17

*1 Week Later*
Kalea

Summer almost fucking over with. We only got a month left of out school than we gotta go back. I just can't wait to get this year over with so I can take my college classes and make some real money.

Me and Kentrell haven't hung out since he went to that party or whatever. He said he been busy so I let him have his space. He still calls me, and FaceTime me, so it's all good. He said he wanted to take me out somewhere tonight so that's what we doing. I miss my baby and I can't wait to see his big head ass.

I also meet my brother girlfriend Bre and she real cool. We been hanging out a little bit. Me, her, and Ash all been getting together and doing stuff. I guess you can say they my 'new group of friends'.

I haven't seen Cyleena ass at all, and I don't even wanna hear nothing about her ass. I'm just happy she ain't bothering me or I was gonna kill her next, go to her funeral, and spit on her grave.

Right now I'm in the bathroom shitting and I get a FaceTime call from Kentrell.

"Yess?" I said though the phone.

"Hey baby, you on the toilet?" He said scrunching his face up.

I laughed, "yes, Imma call u back when I'm done."

"Nah, I just wanted to ask you if it's okay if Bre and your brother come with us tonight?" He asked.

"I mean yea, but! You gotta stay the night with me tonight."

"Man, Alright I will. Get ready because imma get you around 8, so you got 2 hours to get ready" he explained.

"Alright bae, I love Bye."

"I love you more baby" he said and then I hung up.

I got done doing what I had to do and then I went and got my towel and undergarments and went to take a shower. When I got out the shower I put on my undergarments and wrapped my towel around me. I then started doing my makeup and hair. I decided to wear my hair natural in a little poof pony. Once I did that I wrapped it up and went in my room to put on some location.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard someone knocking at the door. "Yess?" I shouted.

"Kalea, Imma Head out for a second just letting you know" I heard my mom say.

"Okay, I'm going out with some friends so I'll be fine" I said back.

"Okay honey. Remember have fun and be safe" my mom said.

"I will. Love you ma."

"Love you too" she said walking away from the door.

When she was done I picked me out something to wear. I decided to wear my flower shirt and my black shorts with my beige/brown sandals. I went in the mirror to see if it was cute and it was. You could see my arm tattoo also.

I then went to go and put on my earrings and spray on some perfume

I then went to go and put on my earrings and spray on some perfume. I was done about 30 minuets early so I just layed down and scrolled through Instagram until Kentrell came. As I was scrolling I saw Cyleena pop up on the explore feed from a news channel.

It said "17 Year-Old Teenage girl arrested for a attempt of murder" in the caption. I clicked on the video. "We have had a report from a neighbor saying they were worried about the things this young girl by the name of Cyleena Martin was bring inside her home. We searched the teens room and found 7 guns, a lot of bombs and explosives, and also pocket knifes and other weapons. She attempted to kill her mom because her mom was being "a bitch" is what the young girl said. She will be serving up to 4 years in prison or more with no bell. Back to Heather" and the video ended.

When I saw this I saved the video and I had got a text from Kentrell.

My heart 😘❤️🔐 : I'm outside baby.

Me: Okay I'm coming.

I was so happy Cyleena ass got put in jail, after all I don't gotta kill her crazy ass.

I walked outside and locked the door behind me. I walked to Kentrell car and the door wasn't open so I knocked on the window. After I knocked he rolled the window down.

"Bae, unlock the door" I said looking at him through the window.

He started smiling and laughing. "Nope" He said smirking and letting it back up.

"Baeeee, come on stop playin" I said which made him laugh more.

He finally opened the door and let me in. "Play to damn much" I said crossing my arms.

"You like It tho" he said back.

"Just shut up and drive" I said laughing at him.

We listened to music and stuff the whole ride until I decided to show him the video of Cyleena. I showed him the video and his mouth dropped.

"That's what that bitch get" he said laughing.

I just shook my head.

We finally arrived at Red Lobster, which I love. We went in and Twan and Bre was already there. I sat down next to Kentrell.

"Heyy Bree" I said to her.

"My girl, why you ain't answer my text? I texted your ass" she said to me.

"My bad, I didn't receive it" I told her.

"Wassup sis" My brother said to me and I spoke back.

We was just talk and having fun and the waitress came and took our orders. I ordered shrimp pasta like I always do since it's my favorite. I can eat pasta all day.

Kentrell

As I was sitting talking to Twan while Kalea was talking to Bre I look over and see Nissa and some girls together. When I looked at her she looked at me and smiled. I had kicked Twan foot and told him to look. He looked and covered his mouth and shook his heads I just hope her ass don't walk over here.

Soon as I said that I saw her starting to head to the table. I dead ass was scared because I don't know what she finna say. When I told Twan she was coming over he mouthed to me "boyyy you fucked" he said to me shaking his head.

She finally arrived and she spoke.

"Hey Kentrell" she said to me. I saw Kalea ass looking confused but she was holding in her angry part because she don't know what was going on.

I looked at Nissa and spoke. "Wassup" I said back to her.

She looked at Me and then Kalea and smiled. "Is this your girl?" Nissa asked me.

"Yes I am. Who you?" I heard Kalea speak.

"Oh, nobody. Just came because I know Kentrell. " Well, nice seeing y'all, I had a nice time at the party that night tho" Nissa said and then walked away.

I could feel Kalea staring at my ass and all eyes was on me. I really ain't know what I was finna tell Kalea, but what ever it's gonna be imma just tell her the truth.

Before I could even say something Nissa walked back over. She handed me a pregnancy test. "It's yours, and I'm keeping it" she said and then walked away.

"Fuck" I said to myself.

_______

Cyleena in jail 🤷🏽‍♀️😊

Nissa Pregnant 😭

Q for Twan: Y YALL SO FUCKIN MEAN?

      A: Not mean, just being 💯, and doin what the fuck I gotta do.