9

Kentrell
Cyleena ass been blowing up my phone talking about how she wanna be with me and how much of a good girlfriend she would be. The text wasn't bothering me that much it was funny to me until she started calling my ass back to back, that's when I blocked her trifling ass.

I found out that Cyleena was setting Kalea up because after Cyleena took me home, I rode back down to where Kalea was held at. When I went to knock on the door I saw that it was Cyleena ex.

Flashback

I headed my way back to where Kalea was held at because I wanna know why they fuck he had the nerve to put his hands on my lad— Kalea.

When I pulled up I kinda noticed the house but it's been a while so it wasn't  hitting me yet. I walked up to the door and knocked on it and someone finally answered.

When he answered the door I saw that it was Cyleena ex Rashad. Cyleena and Rashad each other first love, but he broke up with her ass. I guess they still do anything for each other since he had the right to touch my bab— Kalea.

"Yo, so you the one who put your hands on my lady?" I said.

"Man, fuck you. I'll do anything for Cyleena, and if it's putting my hands on your lady than so be it"

"Fuck you" I said pulling out my gun and pointing it towards him. And what you mean Cyleena? She told you to do this?"

"I ain't saying shit"

"Oh fr? So you rather take a bullet through your head? Rather then telling me what the hell she told you to do?" I said getting mad.

"Ok, damn chill. Cyleena told me to follow Kalea and when she get by herself snatch her up. She gave me her address and told me to follow her around, which I did. Once I saw you go in the store It was my chance so I did what I had to do. She told me to threaten her to stay away from you or she'll be dead" he explained to me.

"You trifling too, I should shoot all the bullets in this gun through your ass right now" I said to him.

"I told you what happened damn, and I didn't wanna do it at first but she paid my 5k" he said.

"Still trifling, do some shit like this again and that's YOUR ASS. I ain't playin either, you got the right muther fuckin one" I said shooting the gun past him which made him jump. "Your ole pussy ass" I said walking away and slamming to door.

Flashback over

I was on my way to the trap to meet with Kalea, Twan, and Jay.

Kalea said she ain't want us to do nothing to Cyleena she just wanna beat her ass, so that's what we gonna do.  

I got In my car and headed my way to the trap. I got out the car and walked inside. The smell of weed hit my ass hard, it was never this strong.

I went to Twan office and Kalea and Jay was there too.

"Why the smell so damn strong today?" I asked Twan.

"Some new gang needed to make a quick sell so we bought all of it, it was for the low too" he explained.

"Damn, that's shit strong foreal" I said.

"Anyways, hello to you too" Kalea said looking at me.

"My bad, wassup ma" I said smirking at her.

"Wassup ma" she said mocking me with her fine ass. And she had her tattoos showing which topped it all off.

"Alright, keep playing" I said to her.

"Alright, keep playing" she repeated again.

"Alright im—" I was cut off by Twan.

"Alright, y'all can both shut y'all ass up and flirt some where else, you finna beat the girl ass or nah?" He said looking at me then Kalea.

"Yeah, let's go" she said.

We headed out to the car and made our way to Cyleena place.

Kalea

So, Cyleena been texting me and I been texting back so she won't come popping up at my house looking for me. It be dry shit tho.

Anyways, we finally pulled up to her house and i shot her a message.

Me: I'm outside. And I got a surprise for you hurry up.

   Snake 🐍: aww my bestfriend finally came to see me 😂😘.

That message just made me even madder bro. When she came outside I got out the car but the rest of them stayed in.

"So what you been doing?" I ask walking up to her.

"Nothin, where my surprise?" She asked me looking around.

"Right here" I put a smirk on my face before  knocking her ass across the damn head.

I started taking straight shots to her face. "Get the fuck off me" she said not fighting back.

"Nah, you wanna be a trifling ass, trick ass, snake ass hoe? Imma show your ass" I said grabbing her by her hair and slanging her on the ground. By this time she started fighting back.

I was on top of her beating the shit out of her until I felt spit come flying in my face.

I stopped for a moment. "Hoe did you just spit on me?"

She started laughing . Oh yeah, she done.

I got from off her and dragged her ass by her hair across the concrete while stomping her ass with my feet. She started moving around and shit trying to get up to where her face ended up faced to the concrete.

That's when I started banging her face in the concrete and hitting her ass on the back of her head hopping I knocked some since into her ass.

That's when I saw Twan, Jay, and Kentrell come out the car trying to get me off her.

"Alright Kalea, she learned her lesson" Jay said trying to pull me off along with the rest of them.

"No, let me the fuck go! She spit on me!" I said yelling.

They had let me go and we was fighting again and she was off the ground, it was blood all over the concrete and she still wanna play? I got sum for that ass.

I started going in on her back to back punches in her face and she fell to the ground. I dragged her by her house and started banging her face in on the wall. Afterwards I stopped because I seen she was unconscious.

They was all looking at my ass like I committed a fucking crime. That's when I got an idea. I dragged her in the middle of the road and got inside the car. I was finna start it up and run over her ass until Twan stopped me.

"Kalea! Stop you gon kill her ass" Twan said.

"Fineeee" I got out the front seat of the car and went into the back.

I saw them pulling Cyleena back on her porch and they got back in the car.

"Damn, you wasn't playing" Kentrell said.

"Nope, ion play with with people kids" I said which made them laugh.

"That's my lil sis" Twan and Jay both said.

I was happy as hell. She deserved it and that's what the fuck her ass get.
________

Was Kalea to harsh 😭😭?

I'm gonna do a character Q & A so ask away ☺️☺️  ask questions.

And if you wanna be a character in the story let me know. More characters coming.