25

Twan
Me and Kentrell been doing everything the past 2 days to find my sister but we still can't find her. We tried calling her phone but everytime we tried it went straight to voicemail. I haven't been to sleep every since the day at Tropical Smoothie and I'm tried as hell, I just don't wanna go to sleep with my sister still missing like this.

My mom worried about her too, I had to tell her because she wasn't coming home or nothing so my mom started to ask questions. My mom tried to send out a police report but I told her no.

I saw Draco walking to my office along with Kentrell.

"Still nothing?" I asked both of them. They both shook their heads.

"Fuck man! Why the hell i can't find her" I said banging my hands on the desk. This shit was pissing me off more and more.

Kentrell phone started ringing and he answered it.

"Hannin" He said as he put the phone on speaker.

"This Ash, and I don't know where Kalea is" we heard her say.

"What you mean? You had her phone the other day so how you don't know where she at?" Kentrell said.

"I was never part of nothing that y'all saw. What Kesha showed y'all, them messages are fake. Y'all got the phone right? Go and look at the number and then look at the number I'm calling from. She changed the contact name to Ash, that's really Chris." She said through the phone.

I saw Kentrell go to the other phone and then went to her number and she was right it was a whole different number.

"Still not adding up, what about the shit you said the other day on Kalea phone" Kentrell asked her.

"Ughhh.... Kalea told me not to say shit but that's my dawg and I'm worried about her too. Basically Kalea got mad when she saw you with Nissa, she explained to me everything and she told me to do her a favor. Being a friend of hers I went ahead and said sure not knowing what the favor was. She saw that Twan was calling and she told me to answer, she was telling me what to say the whole time we was on the phone. I would never turn against y'all, y'all like my family. Kesha just tried to set y'all up" she explained.

I was lost for words, I didn't even know what to say. Twan gestured for me to hand him over the phone so I went and gave him my phone so he could say what he needed to say.

"So, Kalea told you to do all of this because of Kentrell and Nissa?" He asked.

"Yea, basically. I was telling her it's not a big deal but she thought different."

"So where she at if you don't have her?" Twan asked.

"She left. She said she was leaving Florida. She never told me where she was going and she said don't bother calling because she getting a new number and all that other stuff. I tried to stop her and tell her to stay but she didn't listen. She pulled out a gun on my ass and I ain't wanna die."

"Fuck man. We need to get her back down here. I don't know but we do, my sister only 17 she to young to be going out places by herself. And she got school in 3 weeks, she need to finish school. Can you drop by my momma house in about a hour?"

"Yeah. And I'm sorry I tried helping" Ash said.

"You good, just glad you ain't no snake" I said and hung up the phone.

"I didn't know she would get mad about me and Nissa being together" Kentrell said.

"That's my sister, she probably thought y'all was dating for a while now. And since you been like cuddling and stuff with her or whatever she probably thought you was leading her in while you already have a girlfriend, but she don't know y'all only been dating for 2 weeks. I know this because when I first saw you talking to her I thought y'all ass been dating until you told me y'all only been together for 2 weeks, my whole mood changed" I explained to Kentrell.

"Damn. I ain't think about it like that" Kentrell said rubbing his head.

"It's all good. You ain't do nothing wrong. I just don't know how in the fuck imma find her. She got a new phone and ion got no contact with her."

"Social media" Kentrell said.

"You right, I'mma dm her."

I went to my Instagram and went to go search her name up but nothing popped up. "Ain't Kalea instagram @Onlyleaa?" I asked Kentrell.

"Yeah" He said.

"She blocked me. Go check yours."

He took out his phone and went to his Instagram.

"Her profile here, but when I click it say 'user don't exist' and it won't let me message her so she blocked me too" He said looking at me.

"Ion know what to do.... we might just have to wait. Kalea smart she gonna come back sooner or later. It's definitely gonna be before school" I said to Kentrell.

"Just might have too. Draco you good? You been quiet this whole time" Kentrell said.

"I forgot his ass was in here." I said laughing.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just shocked" he said laughing.

_____
Ash
Everything I told Twan and Kentrell was true. I never set Kalea up or anything and I never turned against them. Kesha ass was lying that's why she dead now. I'm just worried about Kalea, I know I should of never did her that favor but I didn't know she was gonna leave. Plus she pulled a gun out on me. I ain't wanna die. I just hope my baby alright out here, ion want nothing happening to her.

Kalea
The reason why I left is because Kentrell always playing me. He wanna be all buddy buddy with me and friendly and shit, now he in a relationship with the hoe he cheated on me with. He couldn't have been that drunk if he with her now. That shit just made me mad so I decided to go away for a while.... or forever.

I went to the mall as soon as I left from Tropical Smoothie that day and spent over $5000 on clothes and shoes and I even bought me a suitcase so I could pack all my stuff and leave. I booked me a flight to Dallas, Texas and I got me a vacation house for 3 weeks. I know school start back in 3 weeks so I decided to do 3 weeks, if I wanna stay I'll pay the rest of the money to stay longer. Right now I just need a break from everything. Hopefully when... or if I come back Chris be dead so I won't have to worry about nothing.

Right now I'm in the vacation house and I'm unpacking all my stuff in the drawers so I can be settled in. It was so peaceful and relaxing. They even had a hot tub and a inside pool. I knew I was gonna have a good time away from everyone and everything.

_______

Ash not a snake 👀☺️

Kalea left 🤦🏽‍♀️

If I'm not uploading it's because I'm either writing pre chapters or working on other stories. I got some more stories coming out soon when I get enough chapters. Who gon read em 👀?