21

Twan

We finally arrived at the hospital and we all rushed into the emergency to go see my brother. The lady told us the room number and we went to find the room. Once we found it we walked in and my brother was there. We all walked over to him and was talking to him, butt he was barley responding.

"Jay, what happened?" I asked him.

He tried to say something but I couldn't understand. He pointed at Kalea and we was all lost.

"What about Kalea?" I asked him looking confused.

"Ha ex" I heard him say.

"Chris?" Kalea asked him.

He looked at us and nodded his head yes.

"That punk as..." Kentrell started to say but he was cut off by the sound of the heart rate monitor going off. We didn't know what was going on.

Kalea

I was getting scared as hell when I started to hear the monitor go off. Doctors was rushing in and doing what ever they needed to do. I was trying so hard not to cry, it feel like my dream all over again, but this is real life.

The doctors was still doing what they could but they couldn't do nothing really. People was still coming in seeing if they could do anything but nothing was working. I was crying soft tears just looking at my brother. I heard footsteps coming in the door and it was Bre and Ash. Ash ran over to Jay and she broke down. I never saw her cry like this before. We was all confused because she don't even know my brother like that... well at least that's what we know.

"Baeeeee come on pull thru" she said trying to hug and touch him but the doctors wouldn't let her.

We all looked at each other and realized that Jay and Ash was talking.

"I'm sorry.... but your brother not gonna make it. It's nothing we can do" one of the doctors said.

We all looked at each other and started crying. I toke a step outside because I couldn't handle it. I was crying until I felt someone come and hug me, it was Kentrell. I hugged him back and started crying on him.

"Why me? Why all this shit happening to me?" I said crying on Kentrell.

"I don't know why. But on my behalf I'm sorry for what i did. But that's not what's important right now, we can talk later, right now stop crying and wipe your tears so we can go see your brother before he .... you know" he told me while lifting my head up and wiping my tears.

I nodded my head and i went back inside with Kentrell. I walked over to my brother and just watched him. I couldn't stop crying man. I'm just here, watching my brother slowly die while no one can't do anything. His breaths started to get lighter and he soon took his last breath. I started pouring down crying and I ran out the room. I couldn't take all the shit that was happening. All I really got is my mom and my brothers and I'm loosing one of them because I won't get back with Chris. Life ain't fair man, like kill me instead. I went in the hallway and slide down the wall crying, it's like one thing after another, when do I get a fucking break?

About 10 minutes later I saw Kentrell come out the door. He came over to me and sat down next to me. He looked at me and tears started coming down his eyes. I could tell he didn't even have the word to express the way we both feel. I got up and just hugged him and he hugged me back. We was hugging for the longest time ever but it felt right at this moment. Kentrell always there for me and imma be there for him if we together or not. I'm still mad at the shit he did but life goes on.

"I love you Kalea."

"I love you too Kentrell."

____

Twan

I was sitting in the room with my momma just holding her because she was crying so much. There was so much pain in me man but I just couldn't cry, that's my only fucking brother and now he gone. Chris better watch the fuck out because his whole generation finna be buried next to each other. I can't even describe the anger and sadness I got right now, I had mad love for my little bro.

The rest of the night me, my mom, Kentrell, Bre, Kalea, and Ash just sat in the room with him. Everyone had cried they self to sleep besides me and Bre. Bre didn't cry but she was there for me, she didn't know my brother like that so it's cool.

"Baby you gon be straight. If you need me to do anything let me know, you know I'm gonna ride fa you" she told me while hugging and kissing me.

"I know baby. I love you" I said back to her.

"I love you too."

My love for this girl is strong, she like my brother just in a girl form. She ride for my ass, she almost got kilt for my ass. If I could list all the things she do for me it would be crazy man, she been a real rider every since grade school.

___
Next morning

Everyone woke up and they already took my brother to the thing where they keep the dead people until the funeral. My mom had to sign some papers so we waited for her to get done. My sister was still crying along with Ash and my mom. We all gathered up in the car but Bre and Ash went in their own car. I was driving my way back home and I saw Chris ass walking so I decided to follow him.

"Where you going?" My mom asked.

"Chris" i said pointing.

I was slowly following him to see where he lay his head. I was going slow so it wouldn't be noticeable. He finally arrived to some house and he opened the door and got in. I took a picture of the street and the house and then rode off. Chris got what's coming for his ass.

Once we finally got home we all got out  the car and headed inside.

Before everyone went in I pulled Kentrell aside to talk to him real quick.

"Aye, Kentrell come here real quick" I said to him.

"Wassup" he said dabbing me up.

"Thankyou bro, for everything. You being here since day one, being a real ass nigga, and being here for my sister. You a real ass nigga and I appreciate it bro."

"You ain't gotta say Thankyou, and you know I got you no matter what the fuck going on." He relied back.

"We need to hit up Chris tho, I already got his addy" I said.

"I know, so what we finna do?"

"Kill his ass" I said to Kentrell.

"I know that, what's the Plan tho."

"Fuck a plan, I want him dead this week, his momma first tho" I said smiling.

"You already know I got you" he said dabbing me up.

Fuck this shit, I'm finna make his family go missing. His punk ass messed with the wrong ones.

____

👀👀👀

Short and boring but w.e