28

Twan
"Aye y'all seen that picture everyone been sharing on the book?" Kentrell came in saying to me and Draco.

"Nah, lemme see" I said.

He showed me the picture and they was fine as hell. One was light skin and the other one was a lil brownie.

"They fye tho" I said to him.

"Foreal, I'm trynna figure out shorty page tho" Kentrell said.

We all looked at him and laughed. "Nigga Nissa gonna beat your ass" Draco said.

"Nah. It ain't even like that" he said scrolling through his phone.

"Oh shittttt" We heard Kentrell say and me and Draco both looked at him.

"What nigga?"

"This Kalea? Or I'm just seeing shit" he said showing us the picture with Kalea and the two other girls we called fine earlier.

"Nah, That's ha, where they at?" I said still shocked.

"Holdup. The picture say the location in Dalls, Texas at some bar" Kentrell said.

"So she in Dallas? At least her ass not dead. We finna go get my fucking sister tho. Message her wassup or sum" I said to Kentrell.

"Imma hit Nissa up first so she won't think ah nigga cheatin" he said pulling out his phone and calling Nissa.

"Bae, what you doin?"

"Oh Ight, we found out wea Kalea at but they want me to message the girl and see wassup, that's good wit u?"

" Ight bet, love you too" He said before hanging up.

"What she said?"

"She said yea, she just need to see the messages."

"Go head and text ha den" Draco said.

Kentrell went to the girl page and messaged her. We waited a while and she messaged back.

"She said hey" Kentrell said looking at us.

"Do your shit na" Draco said.

Kentrell kept texting her for a while and me and Draco just did some other business shit.

"She said I can meet up with her in a couple days, so we need to head out" Kentrell said looking up at us.

"I see, son spitting" Draco said.

Kentrell looked at Draco and I started busting out laughing. "Nigga you my son" he said. We all started laughing and then we headed out the trap. Time to get my sister.

Kalea
""Girl our picture dun went viral or some shit, everyone sharing it" I heard Adrianna say.

"Right, i see this shit down my timeline" Morgan said laughing.

"Because we cute" I said smiling and laughing at them.

"Must be because some boy messaged me tryna meet up, he cute tho" Adrianna said.

"Lemme seee" Morgan said.

"Ouuu damn. He is fine" Morgan said which caused me to wanna see.

I went over to the phone and they showed me who they was talking about. "Fuckkk nooooo" I said to both of them, they looked at me like I was crazy.

"He fine what you mean 'fuck no'? They said looking at me.

"That's my fucking Ex. Morgan that's who I told you about, they tryna come find my ass because I left Florida and came down hea to get away from them. I been tryna avoid they ass, now they finna come down here" I explained to them.

"Maybe Kentrell just coming" Adrianna said.

"No, they all coming. Trust me I know Kentrell better then you do, and he got a whole girl and a baby on the way."

"You lyingggg" Adrianna said dropping her mouth.

"Nah, I'm being for real" I said.

"Well what we finna do, I gave him the address and everything" Adrianna said.

"When he said he was coming?" I asked her.

"Ummm.... lemme look at the messages. Ohhhh I told him in a couple of days or so we can chill" She said.

"Nah, we gotta go now. They prolly already on the way, with him, my brothers. And Draco ass" I said hitting my head.

"Well where we finna go ?" Morgan asked.

"Not here. Y'all got school anytime soon?"

"I graduated" Morgan said.

"Same, graduated early" Adrianna also said.

"Well damn, I got another year" I said to them.

"Well y'all don't gotta come but I'm going back to Florida. Y'all can come or not" I added.

"Shit, as long as we can go pack some stuff I'll go" they both said.

"Lets go then, we need to catch the next flight so hurry upp" I said to them. We all got ready and we headed off in the car. First we made a stop to Morgan house and she got everything she needed. Once we left her house we went to Adrianna house and she got her stuff. I already had a ticket for a flight back at anytime before school so I was just gonna use that. Adrianna and Morgan bought tickets offline and we went to the airport so we could pick them up. I had to take my car back so that's what I did and Adrianna drove her car to the airport after I dropped mines off. We finally arrived at the airport.

We was waiting for a flight to land in before we take off so we waited a few minuets. Once the flight landed the people got off the plane and started coming in. We were waiting to be directed to the plane but someone stopped me.

"Where you going now?" I heard Twan say.

I just looked at them and keep walking.

"Kalea, where you going? We came all the way here for you" Kentrell said.

"Ion wanna be around you Kentrell, let me be" I said to him.

"The fuck did i do to you?" He said.

"Really? First you acting like you like me and stuff but then you have a whole girl, who does that?" I said as a tear slipped out my eye. I still had feelings for Kentrell and me seeing him with another girl was hurting me. It was already bad enough he cheated and having a child from her, now they together.

"Kalea it wasn't even like that. We haven't even been dating for that long" he said.

"So how long y'all been dating?"

"The day you left we only been dating for 2 weeks do the math. Nobody lead you on Kalea. I wanted to be with you but I didn't know if you felt the same so I moved on" he said.

"Kentrell get out my face talking to me."

"What you mean? So you had feelings for me or  sum?" He asked. I just looked at him and started to walk away until Kentrell stopped me. he turned me around and his lips connected with mines. I couldn't help but to kiss him back.

____
👀

Sorry y'all I need to get back on my writing game 😭😂. I just been busy as hell.