18

Kalea
We was sitting at the table eating talking and having fun and some bitch decide to come and speak to Kentrell. I really wasn't worried about it until she asked who his gf was. Then she had the nerve to say some shit like they had fun at the party. I almost slapped both of they asses. She walked away and then came back this time with a pregnancy test and it was positive and she said it's Kentrell's and she keeping it. At this point I was done. Everyone was looking at me and I was hot ass hell because Kentrell out here doing God knows what. At first I ain't wanna get mad but when I looked at her she ain't look pregnant so I knew this had to be recent. I looked at Kentrell and got up.

"Bae Wait, come back" he said trying to pull me back.

"Kentrell I'm not trying to do this in here, just leave. I'll have Twan to take me home" I said as calm as I could.

"Can we just go outside and talk first?" He said.

"Ok come on" I said getting ready to here what the fuck he had to say. We walked outside and he was just looking at me dumb.

"So you finna talk?"

"Look, I'm sorry bae. I ain't even know what hap..." he started to say but I cut him off.

"Don't tell me you don't know what the fuck happened. How you know the girl? And how she know you? And how she pregnant Kentrell, explain since you don't know what happened" I said starting to get pissed off.

"Bae, let me talk, damn" he said and I took a seat so I could be calm.

"Please Don't interrupt me. Her name is Nissa, I meet her when i was going to do a drop for your brother. I saw her walking and she cane up to my car and asked for a ride. I felt bad she had to walk to where ever she was going to so I said yes. She got in the car and I asked her where she was going, I found out she was going to the same place I was so it was cool with me to take her. We talked for a while about random stuff, nothing serious. Before she got out she asked for my number. Yes, I gave it to her because she seemed cool and I didn't see her as nothing more than a friend. That night when I left you home and I wasn't answering was because I was at the party with Nissa. She invited me and I said sure I'll go. You was sleep and I know you was tired so I ain't wanna wake you up so I left on my own. I didn't tell you about it because I knew you was gonna get ma..." I cut him off again.

"If you know I was gonna get mad then why would you go Kentrell?" I said bluntly.

"Let me finish... I knew you was gonna get mad so I decided not to tell you because I didn't think it was a big deal because she just a friend to me. More of an associate. I had some drinks and I got tipsy... I didn't know what was going on bae. I don't remember nothing from that night. All I remember is me waking up in her car and she said that we fucked. She also said I nutted in her. I don't remember nothin Kalea, I wouldn't cheat on you on purpose. I honestly feel like she drugged me because I remember NOTHING. I'm sorry bae, I am."

I just looked at him and tears started coming down me eyes. "You didn't tell her you had a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"No... I didn't feel the need I had to. I told you I only saw her as a friend bae."

"Kentrell it don't FUCKING MATTER. I don't care if you saw her as a niece, nephew, auntie, uncle, sister or brother. You should of still told her. If I was around her picking up girls driving them around how would you feel? If I was going to a party with a boy and I KNOW FOR A FACT you would get mad and I still go, how would you feel Kentrell? He just looked at me.

"E-Fucking xactly. You ain't got shit to say because you know you was wrong. I get the fact you was "drunk" or "drugged" what ever the fuck you was, but why would you even get drunk with another girl, knowing it could lead to other shit? Do you have a fucking brain Kentrell? Like it's common sense. And then you got the bitch pregnant."

"Bae, I said I'm...."

"That's you sorry? I know you are. So go be sorry and take care of your seed that she keeping because this... me and you? Not finna work. Not when you round here picking up and fucking other girls. And on top of that getting them pregnant. You got me out here looking dumb Kentrell." I said trying to hold my tears.

"You don't look dumb, everyone know you my lady. Bae I love you. I told you I wouldn't do this shit on purpose I'm sorry" I can tell he was lost for words.

"Obviously not everybody" I said looking over at Nissa as she came out the doors. I saw that she was walking over here again.

"My bad, he didn't tell me he had a girlfriend until after the fact that we fucked" She said to me. I was finna slap this bitch if she said something else.

"But you had the balls to come over to OUR table and say some slick shit huh? You got his number so why you ain't text him you pregnant? Why announce it in front of the whole table? And you a hoe for going around fucking someone you just meet. Take care of y'all damn baby mane, I'm finna go" I said walking back in Red lobster to get Twan.

Kentrell

"I'm sorry, I ain't know she was gonna be mad." I heard Nissa say.

"The baby really mines?" I said avoiding the dumb shit she just said.

"Yeah, I wouldn't lie bout something like this." Nissa said. I just shook my head . I'm fucked.

"Did you delete my number?"

"No" she said shaking her head.

"If it's my baby, like you claim I wanna be there. I'm not tryna be no dead beat, if your decision is to keep it. Just text me whenever you have a appointment I'll go with you. If it's not about that I really don't want no communication with you. And when you have the baby I want a DNA Test" I explained to her.

"Alright, I'm fine with that... and Thankyou for saying you gonna be there and not spazzing on me. The next appointment in a couple of weeks, I'll text you" she said walking away.

I feel like she being foreal about the baby being mines. I'mma still take care of my child, even though I just lost the love of my life. I'mma get her back, it's gon be hard but I'm not just finna let her go.

I sat down for a few seconds and I saw Twan, Kalea, and Bre come out. Bre and Kalea walked towards Twan car and Twan come over to me.

"You good bro?" He said sitting down next to me.

I couldn't even say nothin, I just felt empty right now. I just shook my head. "Nah, I feel empty. Your sister was the one that kept me on my feet, ya feel me? I just gotta keep doing what I do. I'm going to try and not let it get to me to much. I ain't finna stop trying to get her back though." I explained to him.

"It's gon be all good bro. Shit, I'mma tell you it's not gonna be easy tho. Kalea a hard one to get back. Every since y'all been dating she changed ALOT. She matured and shit, and I'm telling your right now, that's finna be a hard one. I'm here for you tho" He said to me.

"I appreciate it. And the baby, just might be mines. I think It is to be honest. I'mma be there for the child and shit, I told her I want a DNA test too after she have him or her." I said.

"Do what you gotta do. But I'm finna head out they waiting on my ass" he said dabbing me up.

"Ight bro" I said.

"Ight man, be easy" he said to me walking towards his car.

I wanted to cry right now man, something just wouldn't let me. If anything this gonna make me stronger and try harder. We all make mistakes and I learned from this one.

_________

This chapter was cute to me 😭😭

Nissa?

The baby? 👶

Kalea x Kentrell ?

~ Sorry to those who was reading "The Streets" deleted the whole book... just wasn't working out. So Imma start working more on this one and try to make it even better. Y'all stay tuned love y'all 😘 ~