16

Kentrell

Me and Kalea fell asleep earlier when I came back and I was just now waking up. I looked at the time and I saw it was 9:18. I had got up because I forgot I told Nissa I would meet her at this party tonight. I quietly got up and went down the stairs.

"Where you going Mr? I heard Ms.Serena say.

"Oh, I'm going to meet up with some friends at a party" I told her.

"Oh okay. Kalea not going?"

"Nah, she tired so I let her sleep."

"Okay, be safe son."

"I will" I said and walked out the door.

I got in the car and headed to my place. When I got there I got out the car and hurried inside to get ready. I took a quick shower and found me something to wear. I put on my clothes and my shoes and then went to go and throw my chains  on. Once I was done I sprayed on some cologne and headed out the house. It was now 9:54. I checked my phone and saw that Nissa texted me.

Nissa 🤷🏽‍♀️ : The party at 'Dirty South' if you know wat club that is

Me: Yeah, I do and I'm on my way. See you in 10.

Nissa 🤷🏽‍♀️ : Alright ☺️.

I put my phone on my lap and started driving. I pulled up and as soon as I pulled up I saw Kalea calling.

"Yes bae?" I said to her.

"Where you went? You just left me and ain't let me know" she said sounding mad.

"Sorry, I'm at a party..." I said.

"With who? You don't got to parties unless you invited."

"My friend invited me, Imma call you when it's over. Love you bye" I said and hung up.

I already knew she was finna ask all these questions and try to make me come back so I just hung up. She kept calling my and I just turned my phone off.

I texted Nissa and told her I was here and she said she would meet me outside. I saw Nissa walking up and she was looking fine as hell.