15

Kalea

I woke up in my room and got up fast as hell. I ran to my momma room and seen she wasn't in there. I ran downstairs and saw my momma cooking. When I saw her I dropped to me knees crying. I thought my momma was gone man.

"What's wrong sweetie?" My mom said coming over to me.

"I thought I lost you. I had a dream that you died" I said crying.

"Awww, baby I'm still here, it's okay" she said patting my back.

I got up off the ground and hugged the living life out of her.

Kentrell came down stairs rubbing his eyes. "Kalea you okay? You got out the bed fast" he said walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, just had a bad dream" I explained to him.

"Awww, my baby" he said coming over to me hugging me. "Goodmorning ma" he said to my momma.

"Goodmorning man-man" she said to him.

Kentrell tried to give me a kiss but I dodged it.

"What you doing?" He asked me.

"Your breathe stank, and I didn't brush mines either" I said walking back upstairs. He followed me up the stairs and into the bathroom with me.

"No one told you to come in the bathroom with Me" I said to him laughing.

"Shut up" He said smacking my ass.

I got my toothbrush and gave Kentrell one so he could brush his teeth. We both brushed our teeth and washed our face. He wanted to take a picture with me so we took one. He sat me on the sink and grabbed my ass. After we took the picture he started kissing on my neck. I started moaning softly in his ear and he started to take my shirt off until my momma knocked on the door. I pulled my shirt down and opened the door.

"Oh, I just wanna let y'all know that I'm going out with some friends, I'll be back soon" she said looking at both of us.

"Okay ma" me and Kentrell both said and then I walked out the bathroom to my room. Kentrell followed behind me and closed my room door. I went to go sit on my bed and Kentrell came and layed me down on the bed and started kissing on me again. He took off my shirt and was kissing on my breast and rubbing them. I felt his hands slide down my pants which made me gasp while he continued sucking on my breast leaving me hickies. He stated rubbing on my pussy and I started letting out soft moans. "Mmmm ouu." I said staring to moan.

He slide off my pants and started kissing down my stomach. He was rubbing in between my thighs which was turning me on and making me even wetter. "Kentrell, I'm not ready for t-" I started to say but got cut off by him licking on my clit.

He started licking slowly, and then sped up and started licking up and down on my clit. He spit on it and then started going in circular motions. "Fuckkkk Ken-t-t-rellll" I said as my moans started to fill the air. He went even faster and opened up my lips and started sucking and licking on my clitoris. I was holding his head as he was doing it.

"Call me daddy" he said while looking up at me. He started to slide his tongue inside me and went in and out tongue fucking me. "D-d-daddyyyyyyyy Im finna cum." I moaned out.

"Cum on daddy tongue." I heard him say. He started licking on my clitoris again going in circles and I couldn't take it no more. I finally came on him and he licked it all up. He got up and smiled at me.

"You liked that?" He said smiling at me showing his grills. I nodded my head yes.

"What's my name?" He said to me.