8

Kalea (Excuse all mistakes)

So I'm back at my house and we decided to cook shrimp pasta. I was still thinking about what Kentrell said before I hung up on him. Cyleena been trying to be all friendly with me but I just gave her fake smiles and laughs and shit. I tried no to make it noticeable but I was so pissed I couldn't help but to. She kept asking me what was wrong but I told her nothin. She still was asking me and I just started ignoring her.

I was starting to fix the plates because I just got done making the shrimp pasta. Funny thing is Cyleena ass can't cook. So I prepared the whole meal, alone. All she sis was peel off the shrimp.

I have her her plate and we say done in the living room and ate while we watched tv. I was still confused on why Kentrell was in her contact with all that kissy shit so I decided to play a little game.

"Wanna play a game?" I asked her.

"Yeah, what game?" She said stills eating.

"21 questions" I said to her.

"Nah I'm good" she said watching tv.

It's fine, I went up stairs to go and get my phone. "Where you going?" She asked.

"To get my phone" I said walking up the stairs. I went into my room and got my phone off the charger. I had a miss call from Kentrell and a text.

Kentrell: CAll me soon as you can.
        Me: I'll try, just message me?

I walked back down stairs and waited for him to reply to my message. I really wanna know what he was taking about. I went to sit on the couch by Cyleena and began watching tv with her.

"Why you need you phone?" She asked my while still looking at the tv.

"Why you asking so much questions?" I asked her laughing.

"My bad" she said.

My phone beeped and it was Kentrell. I saw some long ass paragraph so took my time and read it.

Kentrell: look, Cyleena ain't your 'bestfriend'... that day when you was with me and you got token, that was Cyleena ex. She still communicate with him because they each other first love. The only reason she doing all this shit to you it's so we don't be together. Think about it... why would a nigga tell you to stay away from me? And how Cyleena knew where you was without no one tellin her? And she even called your brother saying she know where you was but she said she didn't hear about it she just knew. It don't add up... she setting you up Kalea. And if you want more information ask her about her ex bestfriend Ash and why they not friends no more. If she don't tell you i will.

After reading the message my jaw clinched and I started to bald my fist up but i began to calm
down.

"Cy, I know you said don't ask but what happened to you and Ash? I questioned her.

"Nothin, she was being fake so I simply cut her off" she said nonchalantly.

"How she was being fake?"

"She was doing fake shit.. why you asking" she said looking at me.

"Just asking" k said turning away.

"Oh, well imma head out my momma just text me" she said getting up.

"Alright, Bye 'BESTFRIEND' I said being sarcastic.

"Bye snug" she said back and left out.

I went to get my phone and called up Kentrell.

"Hello?" He answered the phone.

"She told me that wasn't friends because she was being fake and doing fake shit" I explained to him.

"No, look the reason they ain't friends is because of me. Basically Ash and I had a thing for each other, but unfortunately I didn't know she liked me back. I was so close with Cyleena and she was like my bestfriend. So one day I was telling her about Ash since they was bestfriends back than and I told her to put me on with her. She said she would ... but she told me Ash said she ain't wanna fuck with me and allat. I was mad because I really thought I was finna pull her ass. But it turned out that Ash did like me, but Cyleena was jealous because she wanted me to herself. I never really looked at Culeena as nothing more than a sister... so that's what happened" He explained.

"So basically, she threatening me to not be around you because she think we might end up messing around? And she wanna be with you?" I said summing it up.

"Yeah, that's why she did what she did" he said.

"By any chance you got Ash number?"

"Yeah, Imma send it to you" He said over the phone.

It's not that I don't believe him, but I wanna hear her side to.

"Thankyou Kentrell" I said to him.

"You welcome, just looking out for you" He said and than hung up.

I typed in Ash number and called it.

"Hola?" She answered.

"Oh, hey Ash this Kalea... I'm Cyleenas 'bestfriend' that you meet at the party" I said reminding her.

"Ohhhhh, yeah wassup?"

"So i need some clarification about you Kentrell... the whole you and Cyleena not being bestfriend thing."

"Kentrell must of already told you because he said you was gonna call me. Everything he said is true. About her not wanting me to date Kentrell so she lied and said I wasn't interested for her own goods it's all true" she said.

"Damn, Thankyou" I said to her.

"You welcome, oh and she crazy... like crazy. So watch out is all imma say for now" she said while hanging up.

I really wanted to ride to her place and beat Cyleena ass but I decided against it.

I called up my brothers instead and told them.

After being on the phone with them for 30 minuets I finally hung up. They was like "Alright, Bet... she gonna get what she asking for" and stuff like that.

I told them about her ex too, and they said they know exactly who he is.

I just can't believe her ass betrayed me like that.

______

How y'all feelin?

Kentrell x Kalea?

What should happens to Cyleena?