12

Cyleena

I know I said I was gonna lay low but I was bored and I wanted to have some fun so I decided to go and mess with Twan. Somebody let me in, but I had to pay him. I guess they had me banned from here or whatever.

"So can I work for you daddy?" I said to Twan.

"Get the fuck out my office" he said calmly.

"Ouuuu you being feisty?" I said walking over to him.

"Take another step and I'll shoot your ass" he said pulling out a gun.

I stopped and laughed. "Shoot me" I said smirking at him.

"WHO THE FUCK LET YOU IN HERE?"

"Somebody, you don't want me working for you?"

"Cyleena, Get. Out" he said.

"Not until you let me work for you" I said smirking.

Twan

Cyleena wanted to act all hard and I was getting tired of her so I decided to handle her on my own since she don't wanna Listen. I went over to her and picked her ass up and threw her ass outside. I threw her and she went sliding down the concrete. I don't got time to be playing with people kids.

I went back to my office and called Kentrell And Jay in. They came in and sat down.

"Wassup?" Jay said.

"Someone let Cyleena ass in, knowing i told all they ass not to let her in" I explained.

"Maybe it was Rico? He new" Jay said.

"Rico don't work outside, he work in the inside. I wouldn't have him working out there when he don't know wassup" I explained.

"True, ion know.... go and investigate" Jay said.

"Right, someone a snake obviously" Kentrell added.

"Go gather everyone up, and let them talk" Jay suggested.

"Bet" i got up out my seat and went over to everyone. They was smokin, playing games and allat.

"AYE, I WANT EVERYONE TO STOP WHAT THE FUCK THEY DOING AND GET THE FUCK OVER  HERE" I said to them.

They started gathering up and shit.

"James, you ain't hear what the fuck I just said? BRING YOUR ASS HERE NIGGA" I yelled getting ready to sleep his ass.

"So, y'all like playing with me huh?" I said letting out a laugh. "Who the fuck let Cyleena in after I told everyone of y'all asses don't let her in" I asked them. They was all silent and not saying shit.

"So y'all don't here me talking to y'all? DO I NEED TO YELL?"

"Boss, I ain't do it you know I been riding for you since day one" I heard Jesse say.

Ion believe Jesse would do something like this anyways, he my loyalist worker besides Kentrell and Jay.

"So anyone wanna talk? Or I can check the cameras" I said smirking.

No one ain't say nothin. I would of checked the cameras first but I wanted to see if they was gonna talk. Who ever did it I wasn't gonna kill em, but now that they don't wanna speak up I am.

"Speak the fuck up if you did it unless y'all wanna be 6 feet under" I heard Kentrell say.

The still wasn't saying nothing. "Ight bet, y'all think imma joke, Kentrell and jay stay here and make sure no one leave. If they move y'all know what to do" I said walking back my office.