23

3 weeks later
Twan

It's been some rough couple of weeks but we been getting through it. Kalea ain't do nothing the week of the funeral. She stayed inside the whole time. She just now getting back on her feet and finally doing stuff. Now that we passed all this shit it's time for Chris ass to get killed. Inma always remember my brother but one day we gonna have to move on.

I was sitting in the trap with Kentrell and Draco thinking of what to do to Chris first. We already established getting his mom first we just need a way to do it. I told Draco to do some research and find out where his mom stay and he found it. I called up my sister because she a real rider too. Over these couple of weeks she been thuggin it.

"Aye sis" I said over the phone.

"Ye? Wassup?"

"Come by the Trap, we finna set some shit off" I said to her.

"Alright, me and Bre on the way" she said and she hung up.

I'm happy that her and Bre grew a close ass bond. It's a good feelings when your girlfriend and sister get along.

About 10 minuets later they finally came in.

"So what we doing?" I heard Kalea say.

"We takin out his momma first. We just need to find a way how" I explained to her.

"Bet. I had a good relationship with his mom when we was dating. I'll do it" My sister said.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"He killed my brother, so I'm ready to take out anyone I need to" she said pulling out her gun.

I smiled at her, "that's my lil sis."

"And imma be right behind her" Bre said.

"So we got the plan?" I asked them.

They all nodded they head.

"Alright let's head out."

Soon as we said that Kentrell phone stated ringing.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Kentrell, can you come take me to my doctors appointment. Sorry i forgot to tell you" I heard Nissa saying in the background.

He looked at us and we all gestured for him to go ahead besides Kalea.

"On my way" he said while hanging up the phone.

"I'll holla at y'all, hit me if you need something" Kentrell said heading out the door.

"I fucking hate that she having a baby by my man" Kalea said rolling her eyes.

Me, Draco, and Bre looked at her.

"Why y'all looking at me like that?"

We all laughed. "You called Kentrell your 'man'"Bre stated.

"No I didn't, now let's go" she said heading out the door.

We all just shook are head and followed behind her.

We all loaded up in the car and we headed to Chris momma house. "So you going in alone?" I asked Kalea.

"Nope. I'm going with her" Bre said.

They both got their guns and loaded them up and then went to knock on the door. We saw Chris mom open the door and they got let inside the house.

Kalea
Chris mom was happy to see my ass and she let me right inside the house.

"Hey Kalea! I haven't seen you in forever how you been? You want something to drink or something?" Chris mom said.