7

Kalea
I been keeping myself away from Kentrell and it's been going alright I guess. Anytime he come over he be with Twan and they go play the game. I don't know why Twan won't just go play the game at his own damn house.

Anyways, I been just sitting my ass in the house for these past 3 days. Cyleena been coming over spending time with me and saying I need to get out the house. She wanted to take me to the park, since that's where we first meet.

| Flashback 2 years ago |

I was sitting on the swings with My baby cousin watching her. We was having a cook out and they wanted to play on the park so of course I had to watch them.

Some girl came over and asked could she get on the swing. I said sure since I wasn't even on it.

The girl got off and she asked me did I wanna be friends.

"My momma told me don't talk to strangers" I said to her.

"Well, I'm a teenager just like you, your gonna be alright" she said giving me a big hug.

I didn't even hug her back ... it was weird.

"Ughh okay..." I said as she let go.

"You my bestfriend now, lemme get your number"

We exchanged numbers... and from that weird day on.. that's how our bestfriend story came about.

| Flashback over |

I had cringed when I thought about how we became bestfriend which caused me to bust out laughing. Anyways, I got up and took a shower and stuff, did my hair, and threw on some shorts, shirt, and my sandals.

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs waiting for Cyleena to come. I heard a honk indicating that she was here so I got up and hopped in the car.

"You ready?" She said as I got in.

"Yeah, haven't been to that park in 2 years tho" I said back to her.

"Mhmm. You might find a boyfriend out here" she said looking at me smiling.

"Ion need no boyfriend... if it ain't Kentrell" I said mumbling the last part.

"What you mean?" She said looking at me.

"You heard me" I said looking back at her.

"I told you you need to move on."

"You not the reason I'm 'moving on'."

"Than who is?" She said while pulling up at the park.

I was silent for a while and than I finally spoke. "So that day when I was fucking held hostage they threatened me that if I don't stay away from Kentrell then they gonna kill me basically. And you can't tell NO ONE, because he said if anyone else found out he was gonna also kill me" I  explained to her.

"Well, just stay from round him, it won't hurt. He don't want you anyways" she said shrugging while getting out the car. 

Ion even wanna be at this park no more. She been tellin me to stay away from Kentrell a little to much. Whatever, I ain't gonna think much about it I said to myself.

I got out the car along with her and we walked up to the park. It was a lot of people here. Niggas smoking, girls all up on them, people playing basketball.

"He fine" Cyleena said pointing someone out.

He was cute tho... me and Cyleena sat at a picnic table and just stared talking when some groups of boys came over and sat down next to us.