5

*1 week later*
Kalea

So, it's been a whole fucking week since I heard from Cyleena and Kentrell. Like, how he ask for my number and don't use it? And I definitely wasn't going to text him first. Anyways, Cyleena been acting distant lately so I let her have her space. She was doing way to extra at that part and it was uanessacry. For me, I been lookin at colleges since it's out last year in school. For right now imma enjoy this summer break we got.

Out of no where my phone beeped indication I had a message. I looked at my phone and it was Kentrell.

Kentrell: Hannin
         Me: Hey
Kentrell: What you doing later?
         Me: Nun, why wassup?
Kentrell: come slide and chill at my place.
         Me: what kind of 'chill'
Kentrell: Man, 😑 bring you ass on.
         Me: alright 😂, drop ur addy.
Kentrell: 2038 38th street S
         Me: be there in 15
Kentrell: Bet.

I got up out my bed and went up out on some pants and with my white shirt, and my all white Jordan's. I put on some perfume, did my hair in a sleek bun, and headed out.

"Where you goin?" My mom said before I could make it out the door.

"Friends house" I told her.

"Who?"

"Kentrell.." I said stretching the L.

"Mhm, be back before 12" she said.

"Ma" I said looking at her.

"Alright, go bye. Don't be grown" she said sizing me up and down.

"You know me better than I know myself. We both know that's not gonna happen" I said laughing and she was too.

"Okay love you pumpkin."

"Love you to ma" I said walkin our the door.

Soon as I was walking out Jay and Twan was pulling up.

"Where you goin?" They said getting out the car smelling like weed.

Ion know if it's just me, but the smell of weed smell good as hell.

"friends house"

"Who?"

"None of your damn business" i said getting in the car and zooming off. They always wanna know my every move, like I'll be okay damn.

I finally arrived to Kentrell's place and hopped out the car and went to go knock on the door.

"Who you be?" I heard him say through the door.

"Open the door"

He opened the door and picked me up. "Nigga put me down!!" I said hitting on his back.

He threw me on his couch. "What was that for?" I said mugging him.

"Nothing, I just felt like it"

"Mhm.. so wassup with you messaging me a week later out of no where?"

"Don't matter do it? I texted you so chill" he said turning on the tv.

"Don't tell me to chill, you don't do that shit" I said snapping back.

"Look, you finna watch who the fuck you talkin to. Ain't my fault your ass got low self esteem so you think a nigga don't want you, or playing you. Just like you though I invited you over her to fuck" he said shaking his head.

It's like this nigga be reading my mind, everything he saying be true, ion let it show tho... I try not to.

"How bout I just leave, since anytime we talk you gotta throw me under the bus" I said getting up and heading for the door.

"Sit your ass down, damn. I'm not throwing shit no where, you just can't handle the truth"

"Fuck you" I said flicking him off while sitting back on the couch.

"Now what you wanna watch?" He said to me.

"Nothin"

"Me either, I'm hungry. Wanna bake some cookies?" He said getting up heading to the kitchen. 

"Ouuu yess" I said.

"So damn bipolar"

"No I ain't, I just want food" I said following him in the kitchen.

"Here get tray from under the stove" he said while handing my the cookie dough packet.

"Ughh, you got the ones that's already separated, that take all the fun away" I said pouting.

"Well, let's go to the store and get some more?" He said.

"Ok, you driving" he said.

"As long at you going in" I said back.

"Deal" he replied.

We both headed out and we took his car and headed off to Publix to get some more cookie dough. We finally arrived and he got out to go and get the stuff.

As he walked in I turned up the music because my song came on.

Give me the cash, fuck a wedding ring
Put some ice on my neck, cash money watch it bling bling
Always talkin' 'bout the block hot
But you want a bad bitch in Givenchy socks?
Make the pieces hit or nigga Milly rock
Time up, yeah game over, shot clock
If you ain't got that bread you ain't got a shot
'Cause I'm that bitch, yeah real hot.

I was jamming to it until my favorite part came on. I turned the radio up more and started singing to it.

It's Young Miami and I don't play with niggas
Bitches got jealous cause my pussy real glitter
Pussy nigga come correct, you better have figures
Dropped five racks and my titties got bigger
All y'all hoes be so fake
I been in the game, y'all hoes late (Cardi)
Got your baby daddy beggin' me to eat the cake
JT on the track, we ain't come to play, take off

I was singing until I saw someone knock on the window. I ain't know who it was so I just let the window down.

"May I-..." but I stopped talking to a gun at my head.

"Get out the fucking car" he commanded.

I ain't wanna get shot so I just got out the fucking car. Who ever they wanted they got the wrong damn person because it AINT me.

When I got out I felt a middle go inside my arm and I was out like a light.

————
What y'all think happened ?