Chapter 2

I pulled on my white and black bikini and then a black crop top, and some denim shorts.

I straightened my hair and put on some waterproof mascara

I straightened my hair and put on some waterproof mascara. Going over to my beat up bed in  Mandy and I's room I pulled on my black converse Lip stole for me forever ago. I stood up put a cigarette behind my ear, and pulled my bag on to my back before leaving my room.

I walked out to the living room where Mickey and Ian were. I smiled slightly as I passed them and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge grabbed my water bottle, and then sighed closing it. I turned and walked over to the table. "I'm leaving" I said and kissed Mickey's cheek and hugging Ian. 

I pulled my lighter from my pocket, and lit the cigarette. I breathed in and held it breathing in again, before I blew the smoke out. I took another drag as I walked down the porch steps and turned the direction to the Gallaghers. I walked down the street until I hit their house. I flicked the butt of the cigarette in to the street and turned going up the stairs of their porch. I walked in and looked around "Carl!" I called out but was met with silence.

"Del?" Debbie called out and I followed her voice. "Got your bikini?" she asked and I nodded. "Yeah. You missed a great party last night Debs. I'm talking people plastered and I danced on a table fucking shit faced!" I laughed and grabbed my iPhone. "Look at this shit" I told her showing her the video someone sent me. "What the fuck. You should of told me sooner" She whined and I shrugged. "Its a pop up party Debs. You get an address and show up" I told her and she groaned.

"I was told there is supposed to be another one tonight." I said and she beamed. "Awesome!" I smiled and Liam came over. "Ready for the pool Liam?" I asked and he nodded. "Alright lets go" I called out. We got out the door and Carl just sprung up out of no where and walked well wheeled his wheelchair with us. "So Debs any body you talking to?" I asked and  she smiled blushing a bit.

"I was talking to that guy you blew off last week" I nodded and said "Fletcher" She nodded "Him. What about you, anyone wanting to ride the Delaney train?" I giggled and said "Uh. There's this guy I met last night..." I trailed off and Carl came on my other side. "You went to the pop up party?" He asked and I nodded. "Yeah I did. I got fucking trashed and danced on the table" I told him and he nodded. "Anyways. What's his name?" Debs asked and I bit my lip. "His name is Logan. He has black hair and a body to die for. He's a fucking three course meal" I told her and Carl scoffed.