Chapter 22

Carl and I fell back against my bed as we breathed heavily. "Oh my god Its so quiet" he said and I laughed. "Ugh" he groaned as his phone buzzed. He typed something before he wrapped his arms around me.

"I gotta get to Doms for breakfast" he said and I smiled as he hugged me to him. He looked down at me and he kissed me. "I'll see you at school" I told him and he got up and dressed before he left.

I got up and grabbed my clothes as I went and took a shower. I got changed and blow dried my hair. I pulled my heels on and grabbed my bag heading out the door. Tristan picked me up and we went to school.

I stood at my locker with Tristan as we talked about the wedding when Rochelle walks over

I stood at my locker with Tristan as we talked about the wedding when Rochelle walks over. "I'm sorry Delaney, but can I talk to Tristan?" she asked and I smiled. "Course Roe, go ahead" I said and they walked away from me.

"Hey" Carl said and I looked at him "Hey whats up?" I asked "I told Luther I help you around the house" he said and I nodded. "Alright." Carl leaned on the locker next to me. "Thank you for this morning" he said, and I smiled.

"What about this morning?" Dom asked as she came over. "He slept over because Franny keeps crying keeping people up. I woke him up so he wouldn't miss having breakfast with you" I told her. I didn't lie I just didn't say anything about us having sex.

"Oh. Okay" Dom said smiling. I then turned to Carl. "I need your help after school. I'm cleaning out the attic" Carl sighed "I would but I can't dinner with her dad" I shrugged. "Alright then" I smiled as him and Dom both left. I looked around before popping two of the pills.

-----

When school was over I was sitting in the attic as I went through boxes. "Mick, Mick, Joey, Iggy, Mandy, Mandy, Delaney" I spoke as I went through the old boxes. I moved them around and then froze as I saw her name. "Bindy" I spoke and pulled the box to me. I blew dust off the box and opened it. Old clothes and a medium sized lock box was in it. I grabbed the lock box and took it downstairs. I flipped the latch and opened it up.

Inside were pictures and a journal. The pictures were of my siblings when they were younger, Me when I was born, My mom and Terry. I grabbed the journal. Opening it I gawked at my mothers cursive handwriting. I smiled as I then noticed the dates. I flipped through it as I then round the year I was born.

April, 22nd 2002

Journal,

This baby. This baby in my stomach, I just found out its a she and I already love her. Terry told me he could careless, but I know he'll love her. Mikhailo and Mandy both try to go out of their way for me. Iggy told me a funny joke to make me smile after my doctor's appointment, and Joey and Jaime both gave me a lot of hugs and kisses.

Back to the baby who I already love and adore. She's kicking and she loves it when I sing to her. One day when Terry was at work and the kids were all at school Shawn showed up. I told him he can't be here because someone will know. They'll find out this baby is his and not Terry's. He looked me in the eyes and refused to leave. After begging and pleading with him he just says "I'll leave, but first I need to know her name." I looked him right in the eyes and said "Delaney... Delaney Katrina Milkovich"