Chapter 16

When I got back to the Gallagher house I walked in to see Carl and Nick on the couch. I went over and sat down. "What happened?" I asked and Carl turned to me eyeing the dress I was in. "Where were you" He asked and I raised an eyebrow. "I had a place to be, now what happened?" I asked and he groaned. "We lost it" I placed a hand on his.

"I'm sorry Carl. We've had a lot of memories here" I told him and he laughed. "Now where were you?" He asked and I chuckled. "Don't worry about it." Carl rolled his eyes, "I need something to do lay down" He said and I laughed as I laid my head on his lap and legs over the arm over the couch. Carl ran his fingers through my hair and I smiled.

My phone buzzed and I groaned "Can you get that?" I asked and he slid my phone from my skirt pocket. "Kellin texted, said 'So its over between us?'" I rolled my eyes, and groaned  "Ignore him." I told him, but instead he typed something back. "You're a bitch" I said and he laughed.

"Who's Parker?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Hot guy Parker." Carl rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna delete him." I scoffed. "Fuck no you're not. If you can talk to Dom. I can talk to him." I said and he mocked me making me mock him. We looked at each other serious and then laughed.

He played with my head and rubbed my scalp. I groaned and he laughed. "It's not funny you know I love it when you massage my head" I pouted and he smiled. Nick just laughed beside us. "I'm tired." I said and he just says "Let's go to bed" he winked and I laughed. "If we were at my house. Most likely. Here? Nope." I told him before turning on my heel and walking upstairs. "She does that just to..ugh" Carl said and I laughed as they followed me up the stairs.

---------------

Waking up the next day I groaned as Carl tried to spoon me. "Your dick is in my back" I said and he groaned. "Enjoy it" I chuckled making him laugh. "I'm gonna get up" I said with my eyes closed still. "Okay" he mumbled and I continued with my easy sleeping breathe. "Knew it" he mumbled making me smile.

"Don't you have to go see Mickey today?" he grumbled but I yawned. "Not till tomorrow" I mumbled. I turned in his arms so I faced him. "I'm still tired" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Lets sleep in" he mumbled. "What time is it?" I asked, and i reached my hand under the pillow to grab my phone. I pulled it out and opened my eyes. "It's 6:30 am" I groaned and slid my phone back under the pillow as Carl pulled me closer if possible, and I tried to go back to sleep.

Waking up the second time Carl was already up, and staring at me. "You're staring" I said and closing my eyes. He chuckled and I yawned before leaning up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I got up and went to the bottom drawer. "If you don't wanna see a naked girl turn away now. I don't feel like going to the bathroom" I said and I had my back to them as I peeled my long shirt off. I put on a crop top and jean shorts. "I'll be downstairs" I said and winked at my smirking ex boyfriend.

I went downstairs and got some coffee with a shit load of sugar and some creamer, as Carl came down. I sat at the table "Eat up Liam. Laney's gonna take you to school" I said and he smiled wide, "Okay Lenny" Fiona chuckled, "He's always called you Lenny" I shrugged, "It's different" I said and held my hand out. Liam highfived me and I smiled. "It's our crib." Carl said and I sighed. "Not anymore." Fiona told him. "Who says?" I raised my coffee as I said "State of Illinois."

"They can't just take it from us." Carl told us, "I don't have time to explain foreclosure law to you." Fiona said and I call out "Don't look at me he wouldn't get it either way" Fiona chuckled, as Carl rolled his eyes, "Those are the stairs where I broke my arm for the first time." I laughed, "Yeah, and the second. Oh, and the fifth." Carl then came over, "That table is where Liam was born." I just say "I think I had sex on this table" Everyone gave me a look, "I'm totally kidding" I lied and Carl smirked. "There's nothing we can do." Fiona said and I sipped my coffee.