Chapter 54

I walked into the Gallagher house and into the kitchen

I walked into the Gallagher house and into the kitchen. "Li you texted 911 what's up?" I asked and turned to see Carl taking a test. "ACTs? Pfft. Easy." I said and sat down next to him. "Take it for me?" He asked but I smirked, "Nice try." I said and he groaned as he went back to the test.

I grabbed my college Psychology book and opened it to the chapter I'm supposed to be at when the next semester begins. I grabbed my notebook and started on vocabulary words. "Laney?" Carl asked and showed me the question. "B and the next one is B as well." I turned back to my books.

Kelly walked in and smiled at me, "Psych with Kellis?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah. A lot of prep work." I told her and she chuckled. "Exactly the reason why I dropped her class." She said and turned back to Carl as she graded his test.

"Um Jesus Christ, did I get any right?" Carl asked. "You know what? Who cares about scores? This is just a tool to see where your strengths and your weaknesses lie." Kelly said taking the test ripping it and throwing it away. "But what was my score, though?" Carl asked and Liam nudged me showing me his score and I made a face. "Think you got a couple of them right maybe," Liam said.

"You know what, it doesn't matter." I said and Kelly agreed, "Del is right, Now we know that we need to brush up on comp lit, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, U. S. history, government, and reading comprehension."

"Well, that's, like, all the subjects." Carl spoke and Kelly turned to us, "Delaney and Liam will help us.
Won't you, Guys?" Liam and I shared a look as Liam says, "Let's start with the Bob books. Bob has a dog. Pat likes cats." Carl smiles, "- I love those books." I sighed. "He's not kidding." I said and Debbie rushed in, "So Fiona didn't blow Ian off because she was pissed at him. She got into a fucking car accident. That's why she didn't show!"

"Wait, is she okay?" I asked. "No, it's really bad. She totaled her car, and she broke her wrist, she's nonstop ugly-crying, and I've never seen her this bad before.
And wait, Ford is married and has a whole other family and life and a bunch of kids in Chicago."

"Wait, Wait Whoa hold up, Motherfucker!" I called out. "And now Fiona has to sell her building today because she doesn't have money for lunch."

"Okay, Debs, where is she now?" Lip asked. "I don't know. We were dealing with the car. She said she could handle it." I slammed my book and stood up. "What, and you left her?" Lip asked. "What was I supposed to do? She said she's fine. She's going to Patsy's. All right, fine. You tag out. I'm gonna go find Fiona, all right?"

"And I'll handle Ford," Debbie said grabbing her welding stuff. "Fuck yeah tag me into that!" I snapped walking over. "Really?" She smirked. "I've had a lot of pent up aggression lately. Need other ways to express it other than sex." I explained making her laugh. "Plus we make a great team," I told her and we high fived.

I sat at the table as Kelly read questions to Carl. "Name the three branches of government." Kelly asked, "Pentagon, DMV, cops." I facepalmed as we continued. "Who was the first American president?" Kelly asked. "Easy. Lincoln."

"Who coined the term "domino effect" to describe the spread of communism?"

"Oh, Rovey Wade?"

"Hey, yo, Gallaghers, how you doing? Lane, And person I've never seen before. I'm gonna stash some shit in your basement for a while. It's a secret from V, so - don't tell V, okay?" I did a fake salute as Carl says, "Uh, yeah. Why are you saving baby stuff, though? Aren't the girls, like, four now?"

"You shut your mouth, Carl." Kev snapped. "Next question.
Who was the first American president to serve two nonconsecutive terms?"

"Oh, fuck if I know." I then said, "Grover Cleveland." Carl grew confused, "Oh, from Sesame Street?" Kelly just looked from Liam to myself, "Oh, my God."
———

I got out of the car and put a black ski mask on

I got out of the car and put a black ski mask on. "Ready?" Debbie asked. "Totally," I said and one of the people there looked at me. "You look hot," I smirked and popped a hand on my hip. "Thank you." We walked up to Ford's house and knocked on the door.

I went back to mine and walked in only for a knock to come at the door. I opened the door to reveal Fiona. She held up a big bottle of booze and asked, "Need a drinking buddy?" I smirked and took it

We made it back to the Gallagher's and I helped Fiona set stuff up until sitting at the counter drinking as she turned the music on. "Ayyye!" I called out sliding from the chair as Fiona spun me and we danced a bit.

I wondered my way into the living room as I looked around before sliding two pills out of my pocket and popped them in my mouth before downing them with a swig of alcohol.

Debbie came in and turned the music off making me groan. "It's done." She said and I got excited. "Get Fiona I'll be outside," I told her and stumbled over my heels as I went outside.
———
Getting to Patsys we all stood outside.

"Holy fuck, is - is that Ford?" Fiona asked as they came up. "Hey, nicely done, Debs. Great job. Fucking great work." Lip said and came over high fiving Debbie and wrapped an arm around me.
"Someone help, please. Anyone." Ford cried out. He was welded into a metal billboard that said "THIS MAN IS AN ASSHOLE" his bare ass was on display to everyone.

"Instead of taking videos, could someone help me get down, please, for fuck's sake?" Ford yelled. "Thinking we got a couple minutes before the cops come, so choose quick," Debbie called out
- Paddle, a sock full of rocks  paintball gun, or crossbow, if you want to Katniss Everdeen this shit."

"Does a paintball gun hurt?" Fiona asked. "Oh, fuck yeah." I said, "- Not if you deserve it." Lip added. Fiona took the paintball gun and held it up. "How much ammo I got in this thing?" She asked. "Uh, probably more than you'll ever need," Carl told her.

"All right, everybody take cover," Lip yelled out as Fiona held the gun up and shit him in the ass. "Get him again!" I called out as Carl pulled me to him. I turned and kissed his lips as he wrapped his arms around me and stuck his tongue in my mouth. Pulling back I breathed heavily. "You better hurry the fuck up and get into West Point," I mumbled and he chuckled. "It's happening, babe." He said and kissed me again.

"Delaney!" Debbie called out and we pulled back as she handed me the crossbow. "Oh fuck yeah," I called out and held it up. I aimed and pulled the trigger. The arrow flew before lodging itself in his ass cheek. "OW. WHAT THE FUCK." Ford screamed out making me laugh and Fiona high fived me.