Chapter 25

I stood in the mirror as I checked my makeup

I stood in the mirror as I checked my makeup. I ran a hand through my straightened hair, and I sighed. I then grabbed my phone as I left the house, and went to the Gallagher's. I walked in the back door and I smiled a Lip who pulled me in to a hug. "You look nice. What are you doing?" he asked, "Meeting my dad's girlfriend, and my half siblings" I told him and he gave me a look.

"I know. He showed up at my house the other day" I told him and Lip nodded with a huh. My heeled boots clicked as I walked over to the fridge. Carl came down and stopped as he looked at me. "Is it to much?" I asked nervously as he stared. Lip shoved him and he shook his head, "Uh.. no you look great" he said and I smiled "Thank you."

I turned and poured myself a cup of coffee as Ian came in. "Hey, you look nice" he said and placed a hand on my side. "Thanks" I said smiling. "I thought you were living at Caleb's?" I asked as I walked over to sit at the table. "Caleb's sleeping with a chick." He told me and my eyes went wide "No way" I told him and he nodded.

"He's bi?" Carl asked, "No dude is bi, all right? You lick dick, you're supposed to be gay." Ian told us as he got himself some coffee. "So you guys broke up?" I asked, "Haven't decided yet. Probably. God, I can't believe he's licking vag, too."

"All right, can you guys please stop talking about licking vag? You're gonna give me a boner." Carl called out, "You sleep at all last night?" Lip asked him, "No, if I wake up with morning wood, it'll pop my stitches." Lip looked at me as I laughed in to my coffee. "You're 16. How are you gonna not get wood for 72 hours?" Lip asked him and Carl smirked. "Eyes on the prize, my brother." I took a sip and set my coffee down as Lip asked "Yeah, which is?" Carl continued to smirk, "A blowie from Dominique."

"The chick who made you cut your dick?" Ian asked, "Yeah, man, no girl's worth that." Lip told him. "She didn't make me. I wanted to. You guys just don't understand true love." Carl said and got up. He grabbed his bag and went to leave when I called out "Uh, you know, it's pretty cold out there. You better put on a turtleneck."

The boys laughed as Kev and V came in. Carl pushed past them "Oh, oh! Excuse you." I then said "Oh, you got to forgive Carl, his manners were in his foreskin." I said loudly. I grabbed my phone and called out "Fuck I gotta go. Bye guys!" I called out and left out the back door.

Carl turned and stopped waiting on me. "You know I have to mess with you." I said and he rolled his eyes. "Where are you going all dressed up?" he asked. "Meeting my half siblings and my dads girlfriend.. Let's hope they kick me out to so I don't have to face the disappointment" Carl looked at me and I sighed. "You okay? You know after quitting the pills?" he asked and I shrugged.

"Just facing the emotions I tried to hide" I told him and Carl sighed. "Well I'm here if you need me" he said and I smiled. "I know. I love you for that" I told him and grabbed my phone. "But hey I got a question." I said and he turned to me. "He's going to ask his girlfriend to marry him. Will you go to the wedding with me?" I asked and he was silent. "Please Carl. You'll be the only one I know there and I don't want Parker in my bullshit because I know he won't understand"