Chapter 65

I hummed a melody I have stuck in my head as I poured a cup of coffee. Arms went around my waist as Carl hmmed, "You're up early for getting trashed with Anne's family." He commented making me chuckle. "Please i've gotten plastered and went to class the same morning." I told him and turned as we kissed. "Coffee?" I asked and he took the mug from the counter, as I poured another for me.

"I have dance, so I'll see you later." I said and kissed Carl Passionately before pulling back and walked to my car.

--

After practice, Liam and I sat on my couch with lemonades and our feet in bubblers. "Wait, you have a black cousin?" I asked and he nods, "Yup. His name is MaVar, he took me and V to the Cubs and Sox game." Liam said and I nodded. "Well be careful. Extended family can be shit." I said and Liam turned to me. "I'm sorry about your dad." I smiled and took his hand. "Thanks love."

-

After Liam left, I went to the Gallagher's, and walked in to see Anne's family cleaning the house. "uh.. Carl?" I asked and he popped his head out of the kitchen. "Why is Anne's family here?" I asked after he pecked my lips. "Immigration is on to them." he whispered and I nodded. "Why didn't you tell me? They could of stayed at mine." I said and he shrugged. I hugged him and smiled before kissing him. "My guy, with the big heart." I said and he chuckled smiling before kissing me.

-

I laughed at Carl failing to learn how to Salsa, as Hailey walked in. "Hey!" I said and hugged her. "Join in." I said and handed her a beer.

Hailey and I proceeded to get drunk and drance around, as we horribly failed to Salsa.

"You like her." Anne told Carl, "Love her." Carl said as I walked over. "Come dance with me!" I called out and he laughed as I dragged him over to us.