Chapter 11

Ever since I got out I've been partying every other night with or without Tristan. School has been in session for about 2 months now.

Tristan and I walked in to school and to my locker

Tristan and I walked in to school and to my locker. "I need a girlfriend" he whined and I giggled. "I can help you get one" I offered. "Yo, Milkovich!" I heard and turned seeing Derek. "Hey kung fo master whats up?" I asked as we did our handshake. "I gotta talk to you" he said and I raised an eyebrow. "I'll see you in first T" I told him and he nodded leaving us. "Whats up?" I asked. Derek looked around before saying "Debbie told me she's pregnant" I was taken back "What the fuck" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah"

"Whoa" I breathed out. "I'm freaking out Lane. I'm not ready to be a dad" He told me and I sighed. I ran a hand through my hair. "I'll talk to her okay?" I told him and he nodded. "You always come through" he told me and I smiled as he walked away. I turned grabbing my notebook and my math book. I turned and walked to class. I walked in and sat next to Tristan.

Tristan and I sat against my locker as we skipped 6th period. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see Fiona calling me. "Fiona is calling me" I said staring at my phone. "Carl's Fiona?" Tristan asked and I nodded. I gulped and slid to accept. "Hey Fi. What's up?" I asked. "Hey Delaney. I uh.. Just want you to know Carl's back" I looked at Tristan who looked at me. "Del you okay?" He asked. I cleared my throat. "Oh. Uh, thanks Fiona. I gotta go" I said and hung up. "What was that about?" Tristan asked. "Uh.. Carl's home" I told him. "No shit?" He asked and I shook my head.

The bell rang and Tristan got up. He helped me up and looked around. "Alright. lets go." Tristan took my hand and pulled me down the hall. He lead me outside and to his car. He drove to his house. "I'll go get Jordan and Luke. You stay here" I told him and he agreed. I walked away from his house and down town to Jordan's apartment complex. "JORDAN" I yelled. "Jordan!!" I yelled again. He opened his window and suddenly arms went around my waist and I was lifted. I squealed and lips were on mine. I pulled back as I heard "Delaney!" I smiled at Luke but then looked up to see Jordan.

"Let's go dumbass!" I yelled. Luke then whispered "I saw Carl. That's why I kissed you" I smiled and said "Thank you" Jordan finally came down and I jumped on his back as we walked to Patsy's. Tristan was talking to Carl when we got there. "Let me down" I said and Jordan dropped me. "Yo, Gallagher" Jordan said but I rolled my eyes as I walked past them "Delaney!" Jordan called out and Luke ran up next to me. We walked in to Patsy's and I let him choose where we sit, as I saw Fiona. She looked at my face and pulled me in to a hug.

---------

I rushed to the Gallaghers and walked in. Carl and his new friend from Juvie sat on the couch. "DEBBIE!" I yelled and rushed up the stairs. I closed the door behind us as She looked at me from her bed. "Was the test correct?" I asked and she nodded. "Holy shit." I told her. "I know" she said excited. "Uh Debs. Do you know what Derek wants?" I asked and she looked at me weirdly. "Yeah he wants me and this baby I already told him" I nodded with a 'huh'. "Did you tell Fi yet?" I asked but she shook her head. "I'm here for you Debs." I told her and she smiled. "Thank you." My phone buzzed and I looked at it to see a text from Kellin Speers

'Hey hot stuff. Wanna come round?'

I bit my lip and she looked at me. "Who just texted you?" I looked up and said "Kellin Speers" She gasped. "The one Carl hates?" I laughed and nodded. "No. Way." She said and I shrugged. "Not like I haven't hit it before" I told her and she looked at me. "Since I got out. On and off. No strings attached. The best sex you can do" I looked down and texted him back.

'Idk. What's in it for me?'

My phone buzzed again and I opened the picture message. I held it up and she grabbed my phone. "Holy fuck" she said and I laughed. "He called me a whore Debs. I'll show him a whore" I told her and she smirked. "I need a beer" I told her and left the room. I went down the kitchen stairs and Carl was sitting there with is friend from Juvie and a kid named John. "Mini" John said as I got in the fridge. "What's up Wild" I said pulling out a beer. I turned and twisted the cap off. "Haven't seen you apart from Kellin in awhile." He said and I shrugged drinking my beer. "What can I say? I was looking for a good fuck" I said looked at Carl who rolled his eyes.

I smirked and drank my beer, "Now if you excuse me. Debbie needs me. You going to Riley's party tonight?" I asked and he nodded. "I probably wont." I said and went up the stairs.

--------------

I said goodbye to Debbie and went downstairs. They were all still in the kitchen. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it to see Tristan calling me. "Hey T what's up?" I asked. "Can you come over? I need you 911. My dad just hit my mom again." My eyes widened. "Holy Fuck. I'm on my way right now. Don't do anything rash Tristan I mean it. I'm leaving right now" I said and they stared at me, as I went out the back door. I ran across the whole south side to reach Tristan's house. The cops were pulling his dad out in cuffs. "Tristan!" I called out and he ran over to me. "Hey are you okay?" I asked cupping his beat up face with hands.

"I'm fine." he said and we heard "DELANEY" I turned and Tristan's little sister Lucy ran over and hugged my legs. "Hey babe" I said and picked her up. "Wheres daddy going TT?" She asked Tristan and he looked at me. "Love. Daddy is going away for awhile. Okay?" I said and she nodded. "Why is mommy crying?" she asked. "Mommy is okay" I told her and she nodded. We walked inside after the cops left, and Tristan's mom Chrissy smiled at me. "Thank you Delaney" she said and I smiled at her. "I'm always here Chrissy" I told her and she nodded. I went upstairs to see Tristan shirtless as he looked at his bruises on his torso.

"Hey if you want me to stay I need clothes" I told him and he nodded. Tristan took me to get clothes and we came back to Lucy sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hey Luc, wheres mom?" Tristan asked and Lucy turns to him. "Mommy went to the alibi" She said and Tristan sighed. "Alright lets get you to bed" he said and took her upstairs.

Tristan came in to his room as I sat in his window seat. "Thank you Laney. Seriously" He said and I smiled as I stood up. I pulled him in to a hug and he hugged me tightly. "Wanna go to a college party this weekend?" I asked and he laughed. "Fuck yeah."

We pulled back and laid down as my phone buzzed. I looked down to see Debbie calling me. "Who's calling you?" He asked. I hit ignore as I said "No one."