Chapter 10

I sat as I played card with 2 men and a girl. Dylan, Tyrone, and Kate. Dylan and I were laughing as Tyrone kept accusing Kate of cheating. One of the doors slammed and one of the wards came over to our table.

"Milkovich" I looked over and immediately got serious. "Follow me." I smirked as I waved at them. I stood up and walked behind him, as he lead me to a different part. My Probation officer stood there and handed me a cup. "Go pee for me" She said and opened the door to the bathroom. She watched me as I pissed and capped it for her.

"Take a seat" she ordered and I walked over to the table as I sat down. She left the room and I was by myself for a few. When she came back she stood by the door. "Congratulations Milkovich. You're going home. Over crowding" She told me and I smiled. She lead me to the front of the prison and the chick working the front window slid a bag of my possessions to me. Jen lead me to a room so I could change. I changed in to a new set of clothes Fiona dropped off. A black and white striped crop top and some blue jeans along with a bra and underwear.

I sat on the bench out front as the door opened and Tristan come in

I sat on the bench out front as the door opened and Tristan come in. I followed him out and when we got outside the gates he turned and I jumped in to his arms. "I missed you so much" I told him and he laughed. "I miss you to loca" He told me as he hugged me tightly.

Tristan and I got in his car as he drove. "I made some friends" I told him and he turned to me for a split second. "I know you're not supposed to go to Juvie and make friends.. blah blah blah" Tristan smiled and pffted. "Wanna go see Carl? I promised him I'd see him today" He asked and my smile dropped in to a frown.

"We don't have to" He said and I shook my head. "No it's alright" I told him and he nodded, as he turned his turning signal on and took an exit to go towards Carl's juvie.

I sat back as we pulled in to the parking lot. Tristan got out first and turned back. He came to my side and opened my door holding his hand out. I took it and he pulled me out. I closed the door as he intertwined our hands. We walked inside and Tristan smiled at the guy.

"We're here to see Carl Gallagher" He told him and Tristan reached into his wallet pulling out not only his ID but mine as well. "Go in. He'll be there soon" He told us and Tristan grabbed our IDs as the guy buzzed us in.

We walked in and another guy directed us to slot 14. I stayed behind Tristan as Carl came out. Tristan took the phone off the side, as Carl did as well. "Whats up man?" Tristan said. I looked down at my nails and sighed as I picked at a hang nail. "No. I picked her up from Millstream." Tristan told him.

"Hell yeah... I'll ask her" I didn't look up as I said "He's told me enough" Tristan sighed and told him what I said. "Hey watch it man. You're my best friend, but she's my sister." I rolled my eyes and looked up. "Give it" I said and Tristan handed it off to me.

"The fuck you want Gallagher?" I asked with a straight face. "You tell me" He said and I scoffed. "You're the one that wanted to talk to me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Why are you with Tristan?" He asked and I bit my lip. "What think I'm gonna go fuck him? Cause I'm this whore you told me I was?" Carl looked taken back but covered it. "No. I uh-" He stammered. "It's okay Carl. I understand. I'm a whore. Say it." Carl rolled his eyes. "You know why I said it" He threw back at me.

"Do I? Because I don't remember fucking anyone when I was with you. I loved you so much, and.. and then you said that to me. Every time I want to think about you it replays in my head like a broken record." Carl just sat there as I poured what was on my heart.

"When you get out. Don't come after me. Don't call me in the middle of the night when Frank or Fiona pisses you off. Don't crawl in to my window because you had to see me. I'm Done." I practically threw the phone on the little desk surface in front of the plastic glass that separated us. I stood up and turned grabbing Tristan's keys from his pocket and stormed out of the room.

I sat in the car as Tristan finally came out. He sat in the driver's seat as it was quiet between us. I took in a shakey breathe and he looked at me. "Mini" He breathed and leaned over pulling me to him. I cried on his shoulder as he held me closely to him. Tristan rubbed my back as I sobbed in to his shoulder. "Shhh" He tried to calm me down. When I finally calmed down I sat in the passengers seat and dozed off.

I woke up in my bed and sighed crawling out. I went to the bathroom and then came out to see a note on the table.

'Went home. Text me if you need a friend -T'

I put it back on the table and sighed. I turned and went back in to my room. Ever since I could remember someone has been there for me. Except now, everyone is either in jail or just sick of me. I'm the last Milkovich standing.

I laid against the frame of my bed, as I sighed. I can afford rent wit the money I've saved up from Teddy's fights. He helped me open an account at the local bank so they just take it out of that. I like being alone. It gives me a lot of time to think, and nothing I can over think about. I finally dropped Carl from my life. Like I cut my heart open and removed him from it. Hopefully I can finally move on... Hopefully.