Chapter 28

I stood on my porch with a cigarette between my lips. I breathed the cancerous smoke in and then breathed out. I looked down the street as I noticed Carl coming my way.

I smiled as he opened my gate and walked to the porch steps. "Hey" he said and kissed me. "Hey" I said, "Can I use your washer and dryer? I have to throw a shirt in" he asked and I flicked the butt of my cigarette in the yard.

"Yeah. I was just going to put one in" I said and he smiled rushing inside. When the laundry was done, Carl and I stood in my room as I straightened his shirt. "Alright, now go kick some ass" I told him and I smiled as he kissed my lips. "Good luck babe" I told him as he turned walking out.

I sat on my new porch swing Teddy brought over the other day and put it up for me even. I swung back and forth, as I smoked a cigarette and read a book. "Aye Sis!" I heard and ignored it, until I heard the gate open. I looked up as I blew the smoke out.

Remmy and three boys came up the porch steps. I rolled my eyes as Remmy came over and sat next to me. "Sis this is Noel, Charlie, and Jason. Boys this is Delaney" Remmy introduced us, and I finished my cigarette flicking it behind me. "Hey" I said and my phone buzzed.

'I didn't get in.'

'Awe. I'm sorry baby'

I looked down at my carton of cigarettes and took one out putting it between my lips. I held a hand up and then took my lighter and lit it while I shielded my cigarette from the wind. "When you said your friend was hot Rem you mean it" Noel said and I rolled my eyes as all the boys agreed.

I breathed in starting the cherry as I heard "Laney!" I looked up as Carl came up the stairs. "Hey," I said and he walked over kissing me. The kiss lasted more than ten seconds and we pulled back. "Remmy, and his friends, This is my boyfriend Carl," I told them. Remmy glared at him, and Noel then called out "Damn. You're lucky bro."

Remmy went to speak when a car honked. "That should be dad. Please do me a favor and kindly fuck off" I told them and stood up waved at my dad, and took Carl's hand leading him inside my house. "That was my dumbass nasty half-brother," I told Carl and he turned, with his eyes full of anger, trying to pull me outside but I pulled him my way. "He's not worth it Carl," I told him and he tried again before he finally just gave up.

The next morning when I woke up Carl was gone. I showered, changed, and then walked to the porch. I sat on the porch swing as I continued to read my book. "Delaney?" I heard and looked up. Trevor and another guy stood there. I smiled and said "Hey boys. Come on up" Trevor and the guy climbed up the porch steps, and then sat across from me on the stone lining the porch.

"Delaney this is Bailey, Bailey this is Delaney" We shook hands and he sat back beside Trevor. "Whats up you two?" I asked putting my bookmark in setting the book on the table next to me. "Just stopped at Ian's and then I saw you were outside," Trevor said.

I smiled as I brought my left leg up and under my right. "Trevor, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked and he nodded. "Did you get the surgery?" I asked, and he just asked: "Which one?" I bit my lip before asking "The gender reconstruction one" Trevor oohed and nodded. "Yup. Got my tits cut off." he told me. "How did you know?" I smiled

"I guessed really, how's Ian taking the whole.." I trailed off and Trevor just says "He's.. difficult" I laughed and nodded. "That's Gallagher's for you...Hell. You think he's difficult try fucking his brother" I joked and the guys laughed. "How are you and Carl?" Trevor asked and I sighed. "I love the kid." Trevor nodded "I'm sensing a but.." I cleared my throat, "But.. with everything going on or will be I'm just I don't know weird about it" Trevor nodded.

"Does he love you? Like you love him?" Bailey asked and  I nodded. "Then honey stop being unsure and trust your heart." He told me and I smiled. "Thank you" Trevor then looked at me and smiled. "What?" I asked smiling. "The notebook" is all he said and I nodded smiling at my book. "I would have never taken you as a Nicholas Sparks type of girl" Trever commented and I chuckled. "Guess you don't know much about me Trev" I told him and he agree'd chuckling.

After the boys left, a cop car pulled up and Carl got out with a huge smile on his face. He looked at me and then turned saying something, before coming through the fence. "Laney!" I called out and I raised an eyebrow.

I stood up and walked to the stairs. Carl rushed up hugging me and twirled me around. He set me on my feet and said "I'm going to military school!" I laughed and hugged him again tightly. "I'm so proud of you baby!" I told him. Carl then smiled and pulled me inside.

We slammed the door behind us, and his lips was on mine. Pulling back and he said "Jump." I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. My back hit the door and my hands found his hair, as we roughly made out. I was set on my feet and pulled Carl to my bedroom.

I pulled my shirt off as I didn't have a bra underneath, and then pushed my shorts off. Carl came over and pulled me on to the bed as he kissed me. I smiled in to the kiss and he kissed my cheek and then down my neck leaving as many love bites as he can, before he paid attention to my breasts.

Carl's fingers hooked on to my lace underwear and I lifted my hips, as he slid them down my legs. He kissed the inside of my thighs, before going head first in eating me out. I moaned and moaned and moaned, until he pulled back and took his clothes off and slid a condom on thrusting in with no warning.

I moaned as he went faster and harder. He shot his load into the condom and slid it off throwing it away. Carl came back over to me and kissed me before we fell back breathless. "I love you" he said as he took gulps of air in breathing heavily. I smiled and said "I love you too."